Court was very interesting lol 3/30

edited March 2011 in Single moms
March 30th my x and his family (mom n dad) took me to court. I brought my parents cause they had evidence too.

Okay so me and my family have all evidence on text message and voicemail and a letter he wrote me. My x and his family had nothing. They made up stories. They were lying so much. They would lie abt something, then the judge would reword it and catch them in a lie.

I didnt look at my ex or his family. I kept my eye on the judge the whole time, the judge looked at me smiled and let them vent. He knew they were lying. And everytime I was say something they would laugh at me. And the judge noticed. So he left it up to me. My ex went in there to try in lift the restraining order and he accomplished nothing. The judhe left it up to me I kept the restraining order, judge said leave her alone there is no baby here. But they walked out of there like they won a huge case when thwy got no where. They walked out starring me down. I never once did that to them :) so it went good just they amazed me

Comments