Unique boy names

edited March 2011 in Baby names
I want something unusual but not of the wall either.

Comments

• colton
    dryden
    eli
    able
    ace
    blaine
    brayden
    bricen
    cooper
    corbin
    demitrius
    kayden
    zander
    zaine

• Naming my baby boy Zaiden. It's cute and not so common. :)
  • If i have a boy we were thinkin Laine Wylde. :) lol. I love the middle name! An Zaiden is awesome @mya218
  • I fell in love with the boy name that I suggested to someone else on here, with the options she gave..

Josiah Ellon .. I however wouldn't use it, but I think it is so adorable!
  • I love..love...
    Jacob Nathaniel.(Nate)
  • Barrett, Pax, Rhys, Jace, Colt, Elliot, Ryland, Asher, Silas, Cord, Caelan, Aven, Morgan, Brand, Ezra, Oliver, Peyton, Niko, Ellis, Levi, Gavin, Crue, Liam, Porter, Layton, Jonas, Miles, Ira, Milo, Felix, Arrington, Bradford, Jax, Malachi, Darien, Samson, Chase, Nolan.
  • My sons name is Emeril Lazaro I dnt know anyone else besides the chef name Emeril nd Lazaro well my bf choose it its his uncles name I know its a saints name but other than tht never heard of it
  • Naming mine maximo if boy. I also have an Antony no h is Shakespeare and I also like Godric, armondo,nello,Santiago, Leo. But Jeep going back to maximo and Godric. :)
  • We named my first son Colten Thomas....which I don't know any other babies with his name. I cannot tell you how many compliments we get on his name...I think its different but like you said not off the wall...if we have another boy this time we are going with Claye Walker (after his great grandfather...not the country singer lol) ...:)
  • Crue, cruz, dodson, tucker