Due dec 10th!

edited March 2011 in December 2011
Hi ladies,
I just had a miscarriage feb 1st. I was 10 weeks 5 days when we lost the baby. We started trying again and yesterday I took 2 tests and they were positive! I'm not even suppose to start my period till april 2nd but I tested 3 days early and its positive. I'm due dec 10th! My husband is in the navy and he deploys in june to afghanistan for 8 months. He is going to miss the pregnancy and the birth :( just wanted to share my story bc I read these forums everyday!

Heather

Comments

• yay congrats and good luck. :)
  • Yaaaay congrats :) hope this pregnancy goes smoothly and sorry about your husband but I'm so proud and greatfull for men like him :) ild be due the 9th af was supossed to come yday and still no sign and was going to wait till sat to test but uve made me sooo tempted to test tomorrow hehe :p xx
  • I also had a miscarriage, on Feb 2, however I was only 5 wks 3 days. I just found out yesterday that I am pregnant again! Due on Dec 7 :) I am so scared that I might miscarry again though... My husband is Army so I feel for you, just remember your little one is counting on you to be strong even without your hubby there. Best of luck to you and may we both have happy healthy pregnancies! :)
  • Yes I'm very scared to have another miscarriage. The chances of having another one are very low. Its hard to be excited when you have had a miscarriage. I'm so happy though!
  • edited April 2011
    I too had a miscarriage Feb 4th...I just found out yesterday that we are expecting again and I am due Dec 8th....I was so excited yet so nervous that it will happen again...