please help me!!!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Ok so my bf (well my ex right now) left me because I wouldn't help him out. He is my bd and I love him more than life itself. What can I do to show him that I will do anything to get him back? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Only way would be to tell him how u feel babe :( if he can't see ur obs hurt by this and upset and want him back maybe he will in time hope everything works out and sorry I couldent be more help xx
  • But if he left you cause you wouldn't help him he isn't worth it your bd or not.
  • Yes, but its my fault. He bought me anything and everything I wanted and I did nothing to help him. I just don't know what to do. I'm falling apart
  • Talk to him maybe there is something more to him leaving...maybe he is just scared and if it is just that he wants help you should ask him what you can do to help him gl
  • It's depending on for what he wants help. Don't blame you for hi buying you stuff he bought it as well because he wanted to.
  • I'm trying but at the moment, he refuses to talk to me. I don't think he is afraid to be a daddy. And he went in debt for me so that's love. I just want to fix this. He told me I was on my own for now. I just hope its not for good
  • Well for now isn't forever just give him time hopefully he will come around relationships are give and take hopefully you will find out what he needs to make it work gl :)
  • Don't want it to sound rude but how old are you? Being/going in debt for someone is not love I just think if he really loves you he doesn't just break up with you because you said you won't help him
  • And also didn't he kick you out of the house not to long ago? He knows he can control you with giving you and taking away
  • Well last night, he told me he just didn't love me anymore. So we are done for good. And I'm 19 and 4 months pregnant. Going to be a single mom
  • Sorry to hear that. But you are able to do it yourself. There are better guys out there just waiting for you. He seems to always want to kick you out and play games close to the weekend. He needs to grow up a lot. Focus on your baby and yourself don't let a man/ boy wanna be man run your life and use you as his puppet. you are better of without him. take it easy and have some fun with your gf's just because you are prego life doesn't stop.