5 weeks and nervous...

edited January 2011 in September 2011
We just found out we are pregnant again we lost the first pregnancy in the yth week so I'm very nervous. I need some postive feedback and energy please

Comments

• Don't stress it won't do anygood for yourself or the baby... I've had 2 miscarriages in the past and I'm now 10wks with a healthy baby so far...
  • Just know that at this point anything that happens is out of your control. The best thing you can do for you and the baby is relax and stay positive.
  • know how you feel I just hit my 6th week and it is hard to be excited because it doesn't seem real. I have pcos and was told it would be really hard to get pregnant. First appt. Is Thursday! Keeping my fingers crossed
  • @jalem I also had two mc im 5 weeks tomorrow n im very nervous...but hearing yu story makez me feel alot better I hope everything goes well I dont c my doctor til feb 4th soo 3 more weeks it feels like 4 ever!
  • I'm 5 wreks mc twice but I have to stay positive dr app on the 25 th let's pray ladies
  • Hello ladies I am 5weeks pregnant and I had a stillborn in 2006 I was 17weeks so I am nervous also but it feels good to b able to communicate with ladies tht understand. Good luck to all of us and my prayers r wit U
  • Hello I am 5 weeks due on 20th Sept! Had a miscarriage last June and it's taken so long to get pregnant again. It's good to know there are others going through the same thing.
  • @chloe don't worry hun it took me over a year... I was to the point where I thought I couldn't get pregnant and now I can feel my little miracle growing... I have my next apt on Tuesday and can't wait to see him/her dancing again... and to the rest of you remember baby feels everything so keep positive