It's a GIRL!! So excited for all the PINK!!

edited April 2011 in Second Trimester
I found out on Wednesday that I'm having a little girl!. This is my first with my husband, I'm 25 and 20 weeks 5 days. So far the only thing I've gotten is migraines so pretty good for my first pregnancy! We are naming her Leora(after my mother who passed away whose name was Laura) and Bree (after my mother in law whose name is Sabrina) Just thought I would share my good news!! Sorry so excited, couldn't help it :X have a wonderful night mommies & ttc mommies! ♥

Comments

• Congratulations :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yay! We're due the same day and we're both having girls. So exciting:D
  • Oh. Man there's Soooo much cute girl stuff out there! Congratulations!
  • thanks @mshahir! I love zebra print so this will be an excuse to cover my house in pink zebra LOL thanks@ beatrice1436! :) and @vegas_gal, awwww little leos! lol did you pick a name yet??
  • Congrats on your princess! Wishing you a happy healthy second half of your pregnancy :)
  • thanks @angieface! I'm super excited, before when I didn't know all the boy stuff seemed so boring and I couldn't help being drawn to all the pretty pink girlie stuff. I can't wait to go shopping since I have avoided it until now :)
  • thanks so much @mommyofangels! Can't wait to hold her, this is the most exciting thing of my whole life! :)
  • @AKmommy
    Yes, Chloë Eleonor, you?
  • @vegas_gal, awwww so cute! I'm going with Leora Bree, is this your first too? thanks @ jayden_mommy21 :-D
  • Congrats girlie! Pink zebra? Your poor husband lol
  • @AKmommy I love that! Actually we have two boys 7 & 6. So now we'll have our little girl.
  • @mshahir I freaking love zebra print lol I acually bought some fabric yesterday to start a blanket that will be zebra print satin on one side and pink soft fabric on the other side. I'm a little bit obsessed hahaha @kkmommy thanks! and yeah he has never let me decorate ANYTHING in zebra print so now hes about to get it LOL @vegas_gal awww now you've got it all and with those boys as older brothers they are gonna be perfect little protectors! too sweet :)
  • thanks @gabschillin :) I'm pretty freaking excited! lol
  • yay!! @gabschillin! what do you think it is? my guy feeling turned out to be right and so did my docs predictions based on heart beat, she always had a heart rate over 150
  • @gabschillin I wanted a boy really bad and so did the hubby, but ever since the day I found out I've had this crazy feeling it was a girl. Mine moved around a little like 140- 165 but stayed high for the most part so maybe you are getting your lil boy! :) Knowing what this baby is makes this oh so real I must say. Not like all the symptoms of being preggo weren't but not its like I have a daughter! being that its my first I'm still tripping out a lot lol
  • congratulations girl how exciting I want a girl so bad there are so many I just hope I'm on that train. ;)
  • @momof22be thanks! when will you get to find out??
  • On Monday hopefully if the baby cooperates. ;)