baby names.

edited January 2011 in Baby names
My boyfriend and I decided if it was a girl her name would be sophia mae but we can't decide on a boys name.. I like ryder or hunter but he wants to name him after his dad so it would be ernest or after him and his name is martín (pronounced mar-teen)(he's from argentina) but I hate when people call him martin and I kno that's wat would happen with our child so I need help on how to tell him I don't what either of those names for our child..

Comments

• Just sit down one day and ask him to pick out other names too just you have other options! I really like you girl name! Cute!
  • i like your girls middle name if we have a girl we are naming her kennedy ann mae
  • Thanks I will definitely have to sit down with him.. and I like the name Kennedy thats cute and different that's why we picked Sophia
  • You could always spell it differently so that it looks like how its pronounced, like Martien or something... idk, lol.

I like the unusual names for girls... I've come up with eira gwyn, sapphira snow, elaina michelle, and kaedyn raen.
  • How about Hunter Martin?
    I love the girl name by the way!
    Congrats!! We just found out today we are expecting baby girl #2-Amaiya Lynne =)
  • I was gonna name my daughter amaiya but i guess its to common.(:
  • We never heard it before, just liked mya and thought amaiya was prettier, just found it online today and we picked it a week ago.
  • amaiya can't be that common I never heard it before, maybe u should just pick a completely different boys name n habe dad or grandfather as middle names my kifs have desmond as middle which us my mums dad n robert which is hubbys mums dad, goodluck
  • Yeah me to i liked Maya but then changed it to Amaiya but now I like Areli:) so its gonna be Areli and yours is Amaiya. Amaiyas a really pretty name and my names kailee same as your user name:)
  • @kayleesmommy I really like that hunter martín we will see wat he says :) lol.