Due June 14th .

edited April 2011 in June 2011
Anyone due june 14th?? If so have any of you ladies baby turned yet or been experiencing Braxton Hicks yet ??

Comments

• I'm due in May but June 14 is my birthday! So that's a very good day!!
  • I'm due June 14th with a baby girl :):)
  • I'm due June 25, braxton hicks happens daily for me but not to terrible where I can't work through them. My last appt. Was Fri. OB said he was different position than the last appt :)
  • I'm due June 9, but my bfs bday is the 14th! Lots of braxton hicks, but nothing terrible. I don't think she's head down yet, bit who knows!
  • Thanks ladys.
  • Due June 19 she's head down n losing mucus plug. I see doc in another week or so. Not a big deal.
  • n bradston hicks even ultrasound tec noticed them.Cus my tummy was tight
  • Due June 13th w my first, its a boy - 30 weeks today!.
    Yep, definitely getting braxton hicks.
    And went to the doc last week and she couldn't tell me which way he was.. I go again in 2 weeks and will get a US to check his growth... very excited!
  • Great Day! My bday is on the 14th....
    Good Luck mommies
  • Yes, im due June 14. A boy, already losing large amts of the plug and contracting daily. This is my 4th so their a,lil stronger.
  • -whats a mucus plug ??? No one told me about that
  • Due June 15 & she's moved in the head down position. I am ready to meet her!!
  • I am due June 14th with a boy. I haven't had any braxton Hicks yet and he hasn't turned yet. Its my first so it might just take longer.
  • Aww, they just changed my due date from the 14th to the 10th. I feel left out lol
  • I'm Due june 12th and have been getting them often. They are super strong after a good workout.
  • Due june 28th with a girl and 4th baby lits of braxton hicks sometimes strong enough to double over in pain but baby hasnt turned yet..
  • I'm due June 14 and I've had braxton hicks since week 18. I'm having a girl and she hasn't turned yet
  • I'm due June 25th with my first, a little dude! I don't think I've had braxton hick contractions. I had an ultrasound last Tuesday and he's already head down.
  • Congrats ladys :)
  • edited April 2011
    I'm having my son on june 14th too ;-)
  • June 10th with a girl, the braxton Hicks contractions started awhile ago and se had already turned cause I feel more light or the feeling of someone softly playing with hair how u feel it but barley more down below and she always has her butt up and feet in my ribs I can't wait till she comes