HBP during pregnacy :(

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I went to my doctor last week and my blood pressure is kind of high, he told me to come back in two weeks :-S I am kind of scare because I hear that hbp during a pregnacy is dangerous for my baby and me... I need to know more about, that any of you ladies suffer the same problem?..

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 139 over 80 something like that
  • no :/ he just want me to go back in two weeks to check my bp
  • Hypertension during pregnancy is over 140 systolic and over 90 diastolic. Dd he test for protien in ur urine? Symptoms of preeclampsia are headache visual disturbances upper abdominal pain not peing seizures and abnormals labs...in a mild state u may not experience all or any of these symptoms. The best bet for u to do is relaxtion and let ur dr handle the rest
  • Thanks I will relax ...
  • I don't have any of those symptoms :).. And i am not sure if he check the protien in my urine but i will ask him next appointment
  • Thank u ladies , I don't have any of those symptoms thanks god , I will relax and just wait to see what happen in my next appointment
  • I went to my dc three weeks ago and he told me that my hbp is way better than last time :) so exciting about that
  • My bp was high too. Even before baby. Now dr put me on meds for it. My bp at dr office is always 138/80. Better than it waits. But its always high cuz I get nervous. When I arrive. When I laydown its lower. Was at hospital for stones & it was as low as 109/60. But so far no swelling or symptoms. I'm 4 months.
  • One5one
    A lady that i know told me to read this book call healing with vitamis ,i find that hbp can be cause of low minerals in you diet , potassium, magnesium, calcium and vitamin C. the book say the amount that they recommend you get from dietary sources.If possible, or from vitamin and mineral supplements if necessary.
    Calcium: for pregnant or nursing 1200, 1500 milligram daily.
    Magnesium: 300~400 milligrams.
    Potassium: 3,500 milligrams
    Vitaminc C: 240 milligrams

• I am doing that and last time that I went to my dc he asked me if i was taking medication for hbp because my bp was way better than last two times.. I also pray for healing :)