Car for a Baby..

edited April 2011 in Daddy's place
I want to buy a new car. Is a two door car bad or good for a newborn ?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BAD. You dont have to get a mini van but definately spring for at least a 4 door. I would look at a hatchback, but thats just me. It will be easier on you and better access to baby.
  • I wouldn't suggest it unless you're ok with ripping out the passenger seat out of anger! It's a pain in the ass.
  • Lol..yea a four door would be better!
  • I had a 2 door when I had my first. Was horrible getting him in and out
  • I would never want a 2 door with a child of any age but definitely not a newborn. I had a VW passat with my son. I put him in the middle of the back seat. I had an accident when he was six months old sbd totaled my car. My son didn't even wake up until they took him out of his seat. I went out and bought another passat.....
  • We just leased a routan because my husband and I can bend over to put baby seat in car. So mini van is what we got. It doesn't really look like one though.
  • Sorry I meant we can't bend over
  • Definitely want a four door, just for the convenience.
  • Bad need 4 door 2 is pain in booty!
  • Get a four door. Not a compact 4 door especially if your tall. With the carseat in back you will be eating the dash. My husband did so we bought a suv.
  • We had a two door then trade it in for a van three years ago. It was hard getting in and out. So try getting a car thats four door with plenty of room for things. Trust me your car is going to become a storage place for things :D
  • edited April 2011
    @kingmarley25. I don't know ..... I think it's all depends on you like 2 doors or 4 doors b.c. Some of the 2 doors are nice and 4 doors some are nice to I think it would be more like what model make u want and plus 2 doors on the insurance cost little bit more . :-?
  • edited April 2011
    I have a 2 door now and i am praying to get a new car with more doors lol. And i would like a deep trunck too. A 4door is more mommy practical unlike i young boy or girl teen
  • True 4 doors would be much better!
  • 4 doors are much better! It is so much easier to take the car seat in and out... plus when thy are older it is easier to get them in and out the big kid carseat.
    The Impala has impressive trunk room. I'm sure others do too... my KIA optima will fit a carseat, an extra carseat and a bag of cat food :) did that today.