we told his daughter.....whew!

edited April 2011 in Parenting
Tonight we told my fiances daughter...who is ten, and we were so nervous. She is just happy to be the Big sister she's just happy to not be the little sister. LOL as if that could happen. She's so funny. And what a relief...until her mom warps her but taking it in stride. I'm so happy now.

Comments

• That's good(:
  • yay thats awesome just make her feel as included as possible and hopefully her mom doesnt get in her head too much :)
  • my 4yr old wants a brother b/c he says girl are to sparakly(shining)and silly. I don't know where he got that.
  • @hnjen she said she wants a girl to make it as tomboy as possible was hilarious. I'm eating it up until Sunday night when she goes home with her mom. And then we will see on Monday. But I'm lovin this moment: screw the bitch! Mwahaha
  • @due_in_july and @bkuneki thanks so much. We were so stressed but it went well. Surprise!
  • AWw!! Glad she took the news so great!!
    My 10yo daughter was not happy until she knew she was always going to be the only girl lol
  • @Jamie77 yeah, his daughter wants a girl. The decision has been made and even I dunno I keep telling her.
  • Ha Jenn_929 we did tell my family and a couple friends but that's it. I hate secrets but discretion is best for now. Until after this appointment yay
  • Oh my god Jenn. Seriously that annoying eh? I'm sorry ha send all of them a impersonal email or text mwahaha people hate that.
  • @jenn_929 too funny. Kid dirty work. Mwahaha family may take it better from the kids. Never know! I would do the same thing.
  • @jenn_929 too funny. Kid dirty work. Mwahaha family may take it better from the kids. Never know! I would do the same thing.