Cali is hot!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Holy crap its 97 outside 87 in my house! I love high desert but not when my cooler isn't working!

Comments

• I'm in the other extreme, its only like 30 degrees here in ohio...im buddled up in layers under a blanket!
  • @gsmommy i am also in ohio i wish it would get nicer already!!
    @desertrose i would love to live there
  • Awe 30 sounds awesome lol I mean I would love to live in a cooler climate its easier to get warm than cool off...there is only so much I can take off :L
  • That's the wrong smiley lol
  • I'm in Los Angeles and I'm melting too! It's my Punishment for whinning about the rain. :(
  • Weather man says clouds tomorrow that means humidity :( oh yeah los angeles cooks too
  • Oh no! Sticky hot sucks! It's going to be a very long summer
  • I hate this hot weather to!! I live in SOCAL and its driving me nuts this isnt spring it feels like frickin summer already :-(
  • Ikr I don't want to think about the summer heat
  • @desertrose lol im thinking I screwed up getting pregnant in the spring I soo forgot that id have to deal with the summer heat that will proably last from now till october if were lucky lol
  • I know I'm dying..my boobs are sweatin.. I know tmi but its the truth!
  • I know I was crying and my hubby was freaked out I said why did I do this to myself? I've got till mid September omg!
  • Yeah I know what u mean hubby said I act like a teenage boy lol I take 3 cold showers a day lol
  • I live in SoCal also..it was 99 here today... :-( its only april...I'm due in August and not looking forward to the next few months.
  • Too hot!!!