Middle name help please....

edited April 2011 in Baby names
What is a good middle name for Jaemeson? My other two kids and my husband and I all have J middle names and I'd like to keep that going but can't find anything we like. My husbands middle name is Jay and his and my grandpas name was Robert so we thought we liked Jaemeson Robert Jay but now we are second guessing... Suggestions and opinions welcome!

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Sounds fine to me... my bd n I cabt agree on a middle name soo I'm thinking no middle name if I can't have what I want :/
  • @roomfor1more I think it sounds ok too but my husband worries about the Jea and Jay sounding the same. What is your name idea you are not giving up on?
  • What about James? It flows to me unless I am pronouncing Jaemeson incorrectly.
  • Christian its my moms madien name n the baby won't b having my last name so at least he can have something of my family... also my bd chose the first name Antonio which I'm not too fond of but I named my first n I told he can name the 2nd which I thought he forgot I even said that
  • Also the second middle name usually gets left out on paper work so people would only know it if u told them
  • @Lilbit01_209 james is my other sons middle name. Jaemeson is pronounced jay ma son @roomfor1more yiu should totally get to pick the middle name. Antonio Christian sounds great!
  • I love Jaemeson James! Flows really nice :)

Other J options (off the top of my head)...Javin, Jonah, Jacob, Jaxson, Jonas, Josiah...still thinking ;)
  • @Soon2BMomOf2under2 I really like Josiah!

I will take non J suggestions too!
  • Hmmm..
    Jaemeson Jace
    Jaemeson Jax
    Jaemeson Jakobe
    Jaemeson Jared
    Jaemeson Jude
    Jaemeson John
    I kind of just like Jaemeson Jay, flows good, don't think you have to worry about the "Jae" and "Jay" sounding the same, cuz the two names are still so different, I like it!
  • Ceiro pronounced seerow. Godric.
  • You could spell it Jaymeson, so Jay is part of his first name. Just a suggeston. :)

Middle name ideas: Chase, Miles, Cord, Reece, Elliot, Pax, Heath, Cole, Isaac, Liam.
  • Jaemeson Laine