q&a

edited April 2011 in First Trimester
When ur in ur first trimester do u have a attitude n don't feel like being bothered by any body not even the bd? Cause i don't n every body is making me mad...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm in my first trimester and am the same way. One minute I'm lovey dovey and the next I am telling him to quit smothering me not even a hug. Its just hormones from what I am told and will surpass soon =)
  • Mmmhmmm I was mean in the first tri
  • I was and still mean. I don't want to be bugged O:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm five weeks and I have become a bitch!!! I really want to claw someone's eyes out. I feel bad for my hobby. Poor man has been putting up with a lot of additude lately
  • No but I was a b*#*$ before so maybe it is the opposite. Lol! I still have my moments.
  • How many of u r having a girl
  • I don't know what I am having yet.
  • I'm 6 weeks and everything is making me so pissed. It's horrible because my 3 year old can feel somethin is going on and has decided she doesn't want to listen to me. Poor husband he doesn't know what to do and has stared apologizing for getting me pregnant. I can't wait until this trimester is over!
  • I will be 33 weeks tomorrow and I sometimes just want to stay in my room away from everyone. I was the same way my first trimester too. I am also very oversensitive.
  • Me n my body was good before this now when he around i have this feeling like get away from me when he get on my last one its like if i talk to somebody n they don't say wat i want to hear i get mad n that's not me...
  • Me n my bd was good before this now when he around i have this feeling like get away from me when he get on my last one its like if i talk to somebody n they don't say wat i want to hear i get mad n that's not me...
  • Lol im 4weeks today and feeling like a total bitch!!! I can't seem to control my emotions I go from angry to sad in a plot second. Its driving me crazy cause im so used to being in control of my emotions
  • I'm almost 14 weeks n still that way
  • I'm five weeks
  • I'm in the second trimester and I'm still a little testy. My hubbs told me yesterday while pointing at my belly "me and her are going to go around when she's a teenager! With the attitude you have now I can only imagine what it's going to be like!" Lol
  • Lol that's funny...good luck.
  • So I seen a lot of u are early In your pregnancies.. im almost 5 weeks and I have been having period like cramps for a few days ...I thought I was going to start but I took test and sd positive yadayada.. Si is mild cramping and pains normal?
  • I haven't got a positive yet but a woman knows when she pregnant yo. Body change that's y we go get tests to see fo sure
  • @alewis0214 period like cramps with no blood is a good thing. Means uterus is stretching and preparing for baby. As long as they are mild and bearable, ur fine :) Congrats
  • I've been mean my whole pregnancy. I dnt wana b bothrd wit any1 but my son. Ive been avoiding my bd 4r a few months now. Im n my 3rd trimester & due June 1. I havn seen my bd n lik 3mnths & he disgusted wit me 4r ignoring him.