Is there any other young single mothers out here?

2»

Comments

• I'm going to be a single mom of 2 soon. My kids father has a bond with our 3yr old son but wants nothing to do with tis baby. Which at first i was upset about but i still have the support from his family and i know in my heart that I will meet the man that will want to be the father of this child, until then I will do what I have to do as a single mom. I have to say it gets lonely and hurts when i go to the doctors and see all the other 2parents and the guy is rubbing her back and smiling and hold hands, I wqanna throw up on them lol
  • Yes his parents are very much aware whats going on...and they still wnt me to bring their grandaughter for visits..honestly I can say the BD is IMMATTURE! But Im not waiting around for the test resulta,he could take me seriously ..then wh
  • ...why should I! [-(
  • @hnjen I belueve you'll be ok... All I have is my family and friemds so far they have been a support since the befinning & even tho I have an IMMATURE baby father I din't,fel alone anymore once they baby comes all the hurt & betrayal will fly out the door & that baby be in your arms all that flies out the door... Be strong for you and the babies thank god his parents are,beung supportive its ashame he don't want nothing to do with the 2nd child sounda like my lil cousun situation she went through the same thing he wasn't there for her when she gave birth but when he saw that the bby looked just like him he came aroumd he is so immature and I cant stand him he was close to the oldest but was denyimg the bby which I think is sad smh && such a cowardly way to bail out
  • Excuse the typos im on the touch screen (android)
  • im 22 & 8 weeks pregnant.i cry all day everyday b/c I have 1 child with my bd already but he's actin like its sumthin new.he stopped cumin home when I found out I was prego.
  • I'm 24 and have a 16 month son now and I'm prego again. It's the same bd and he wants me to have an abortion but I won't. We live in separate states and he doesn't see his son often. I don't know how I'm going to support 2 on my own. Being a single mom is the hardest thing ever. I'm lucky to get a shower for longer than 3 min and getting ready for work in the mornings is a nightmare.
  • Im 25 and 26 weeks preggo have a 17 month old son already who is my joy and expecting another boy. I've been a single mother to my oldest son since before he was born his father hasn't did anything for him (such a deadbeat ) I met my other bd was together for a year and he moved away because of living issues even though we still communicate and he helps sometimes im a single mother because we are no longer together ..its very hard doing it alone but I don't mind it I feel its their lost if they are not here. I feel its the way its suppose to be...I wish all the single mommies best of luck all you ladies are strong and your babies will love you more than u know :)
  • You know what...it seems as if men change so much once a woman gets pregnant...i had my first child at 15...i had another baby at 18...n now I am 25 on my third...i have been a single parent for 9 years and haven't missed a second of my babies lives....they are now 6 and 9...Women are built to be strong and be able to withstand a lot...Just know that this is YOUR baby...give your baby as much love and support as you can and they won't miss daddy...plus...you can't really miss what u never had right!!!...Good Luck n keep your head up
  • Oh my gosh I was going through all the posts and yours was the only one that is so very similar to what I am going through. Me and him just split up 4 days ago and it my first. I am 22w3d, I am very confindent also I know I can do this. I stay positive so it keeps me on my toes and motivated. But we was so in love and now it just gone. Now we don't talk and he is trying to mess me over. Taking all the baby's money and not helping with the last of ours bills. They of course are in my name. Alittle stressed but I know I can do this. At least I got a life out if the situation:) thanks your post made me not feel alone.
  • same here me n the dad stop talkn on bad terms also
  • @crazy23 : us young moms gotta be each others motivation of course our babies will also be apart of the motivation! Its going to get challenging I am now in my 36th week <3 I'm so anxious!
  • Ladies/New Mommies 2Be God made us to be strong women and mothers its apart of our dna/instinct even though they think thety are exempt they have God to answer to; God will take caee of our babies he have for me & mines I know he will dor you too as well; it sucks how Immature they are bt trust they ginna feel it when our kids gon grow up & speak for theirselves specially if they become successful
  • @crazy23 I am going through the same thing u are. I ended the relationship a week ago and haven't heard from him and have no way to directly contact him. I don't regret ending the relationship but I hurt for my baby and it hurts knowing that he doesn't care about my health or how baby is.
  • I know how u feel during time it will get better
  • I am... I have a 3yr old son & I'm 37wks now same baby daddy but we're not together we can't get along for nothin
  • I'm 20 and single ny bd will be in sophias life just not mine