blood test at 6wks

edited April 2011 in Military moms
I am AD airforce and have to wait until I'm 2wks late to get my blood drawn. I hate the wait, anyone else active duty that can tell me what to expect when I go in, will i only get my blood drawn and be on my way and then just have to wait til they call with the results???? I'm anxious

Comments

• im not in the air force but is the blood test telling you if your preg or not?
  • I'm not in the airforce or anything, and my doctor never had me come in for a confirmation blood test or anything. But my guess would be that if they are having you come in for bloodwork that is probably all they would do. After confirmation they will probaby set up your first appointment somewheres between 8-12 weeks, I think this is when most people generally have their first appt....but I'm not sure if this would all be different for you in the airforce, sorry! Good luck though!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2011
    My husband is Ad navy....I got a urine test, then they booked me for a orientation class( find out what tricare covers, meet ob/gyn and nurses, etc) then I got blood work which was like 10 different tubes.
  • thanx ladys=) The 2nd appt is the one im looking forward to, cant wait to see my baby's heart beat.
  • Lol good luck....IT'S AMAZING!
  • I'm AD air force and they did my blood work right away but I am a special case we had an IUI and was scheduled to come in 14 days later.
  • I just gotta wait 1 more week for the blood test then theyll probably refer me to a doc off base. Time just seems to move so slow now, i'm impatient!!