My sleep habits are so outta WACK!,

edited April 2011 in Sleep
Im 19weeks, & I've been going to bed at 5 in the a.m., & sleep all day until about 5 sometimes 6p.m.; Totally backwards! I'm up in the night & I sleep throughout the whole day. Anyone else w/the same problem, and/or know how I can get my sleep habits back on track? This SUCKS. lOl

Comments

• Shave the same problem
    well I go to bed around 3am and everyday I have to be up at 11 to go to school or doc apt or visit the po
    it sucks cuz I come home and sleep when I should do homework
    idk how to fix it :(
  • :( Ugh! I even tell Moms to wake me up if she notices I'm sleeping pass 11:30-12p.m. &nd she does ..But a hour or so later I'm back in bed sleep for being up so dang long! We need to find a way to fix it quick.
  • My mom tries to get me up... I try to go to sleep earlier and walk around or do more during the day to keep me going..its almost working lol
    but not tonight obviously...
    try waking up and staying up then chores and stuff to tire u out then sleep early
  • Even though I've tried that yesterday & it didn't work (lOl), I will give it a try again today! Its so boring being up this late, all I do is read, surf the net, & talk to my belly cause everyone else is sleep. Only good thing about being up this late is, at 5, a new Lifetime movie comes on ..I'm addicted to LMN!

Good luck though hun'!, ;)
  • Thanks u too
    lol I wish I had that channel... I heard it has good movies(:
    I have been doing it for a couple days ns its starting to work...slowly :)
    im gonna sleep now(:
    its 232 so its an improvement Haha right?
  • I work 8pm to 3am and it takes me till 4 or longer to sleep. Then I'm up at like 8-9 because my 4yr old is awake. And taking a nap is impossible.
  • @hnjen ..Omg ..Supermommie!, ;)
  • I wish I could sleep all day I work 4am-1230pm and rarely get to take naps, my 2 1/2 yr old keeps me going till bedtime wich is about 6pm. By the time I get everything done I'm ready for bed by 730-8pm
  • @Sterling_Mama ,The "only" reason I get to sleep at anytime of the day is because I'm Preggerz &nd spoiled.
    Taking advantage while its lasting, cause it won't for long! lOl
  • @SingleSexy1stTimeMom And most of the time I dont get a nap.
  • Me too except I go to bed at 2 am and wake up.at.2 pm
  • See @Karla_with_a_K, that's an exceptional time to go to sleep. 5 in the a.m. is just wrong!,
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.