help!

edited January 2011 in Second Trimester
Is it possible to deliver at 25wks??

Comments

• edited January 2011
    On wikipedia there is some info about this on their pregnancy page: The age of viability has been receding because of continued medical progress. Whereas it used to be 28 weeks, it has been brought back to as early as 23, or even 22 weeks in some countries (I think the USA being one of them). Also see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy

This is only possible with proper medical help, so if you are concerned then please do not hesitate and call a professional!
  • Hmmm I'm already n the hospital I jus don't want my twins born yet
  • Have u had any signs that you going in labour?
  • Me and my wife are thinking of you and wish you strength in this difficult time. We hope everything will be fine with you and the twins!
  • Lots of contractions n shorten cervix..they admited me
    @martin thank u I'm terrified thts months of thm n the hospital
  • My friend has gone into labor early with every pregnancy and shes pregnant with her fourth.they will probably put you on something to stop your contractions and and put you on bed rest for the remainder of your pregnancy.be very careful.
  • Bed rest and relax. "Healthy happy babies!" We went around the same time contractions did stop and my busy wife was put on bed rest. Turns out stress was a contributing factor.