im sorry. i need to vent.

edited April 2011 in Getting pregnant
I'm going crazy. I'm not preg yet so I can blame it on hormones. I was out yesterday with both my kids. When my husband got home he called and I told him I would be gone for a while so if he would fold some laundry. There were 3 loads he needed to do. And he had plenty of time to do them before we even came home. When I came home with the kids I found nothing done. He folded 1 basket and didn't even get them all put away. And the point is I was able to get some dishes done and clean his coffee pot out all week and I asked him to do 1 thing for me and he didn't. Then last night I asked if he was going to take a shower cuz he stunk after work. And he said he would when the boys were sleeping. Which usually means he wants me to join him. Then he fell asleep and I asked told him I thought he was taking a shower then he said he would tomorrow. I went in and took a shower. Hoping he would join me. Nope. I went back to bed and told him thanks for showering with me. Not. Then this morning he was all pissy. He took a shower this morning. He is really upsetting me. My boys woke up and wanted to play outside and my husband didn't want to take them. I was going to do laundry and clean up the house while they were outside. He went into kitchen to wash dishes. I feel like screaming. All he ever does is yell. And on top of his crap my youngest has been really clingy. Ugh. I just don't know if I can handle this. I want to run and hide. I want to get my house clean before we get preg cuz cleaning products are bad for preg women. Does anyone else have this problem? Or similer?

Comments

• Maybe... having another child right now isn't the best. He isn't even helping you with SIMPLE household tasks.
  • Yes!!! Very much sooo my bf I mean okay you work 7d/10hrs shifts I understand that but u have been doing it a long time so u used to it...the things is we don't have kids just the one on the way he can come home and play the damn ps3 and talk shyt laugh on the game but can't wash a dish or two after I clean the whole damn house all dayy its a tough job and men don't realize it...I have to remind him to take a shower not like he dirty but u kno he get comfortable and fall asleep who wanna sleep next to u like that??!! Its frustrating!! I try to reason with him like while I cook u do dishes or I fold u load the dryer it works sumtimes sumtimes it don't sometimes I just act like the baby got me sick!! Ugh...I can't move lol! I know ull enjoy that again wen u get prego good luck!!!
  • I'm ttc so not hormones either and seems like everything I do is wrong or if I ask him 2 do something its I've been at work all week what have u done umm stayed at home and raised your daughter !!! Lol and when he gets home from work my lil girls super excited to see him and its go play with mummy daddys tired grrrrrrr lol
  • Ps he. Has apolagised tho after I started crying and talking at him last night so have to see if he changes lol
  • Ya. Well usually he works out of town and he's only home on weekends so I expect some help. And he always complains he's to tired and doesn't want to play or do anything. But he's been home for 2 weeks and still complains about being to tired. Its so frustrating and he can't handle what I do. I know he can't. Then he wonders why I'm loosing my mind.
    And don't get me wrong. He works hard and I love him, he brings home the only income. And he does the dishes most times. But I work hard too raising our kids. I have depression so its really hard for me. I just wish he understood.