(tmi) clear/white cm

Could I be preggo my af is due on the fourth. Usually b4 af I don't have cm. I feel bloated my breast sort of hurt not a lot. Just a little cramping off and on.

Comments

• Could be possible. You should be able to test now. Just get a very sensitive one. My boobs where mega sore thats how i knew. I never had cramping. Bloated is what i had a lot of. Good luck! Keep me posted
  • @emmalouise I probably will not test untill the 15 to be for sure. I will be late for sure. Just afraid to get a bfn. Plus that is my husband's day off. Just want to be for sure. I will let you know once I know.
  • I'm getting quite abit of white/clear discharge atm 2 soz tmi and I reli reli want a certain ice lolly my bf had egg this morning and smell of it made me wanna gag and even the air freshner in bathroom made me wanna be sick and my pizza errr just tho thought of it anyway hopeing its a gd sign and fingers crossed for us both :) keep me updated xx
  • Yeah i sere where you are comin from. Least if you did test you know then. Because if you think about it if you get af you are going to disappointed, same with a bfn. I tested a week earlier got a bfp. You can always test again if you get a bfn, if af doesn't turn up. Hope it doesn't cone across the wrong way. Always.comes across different in text..
  • I got a negative at 2 weeks and a positive at 4 weeks with Clear Blue Digital. I say do it! Pee before he goes to work in the morning!