pregnant with second child at 18??

edited April 2011 in Second pregnancy
I'm now 18 in January found out I was pregnant again my first child is only 7 months..

Comments

• OUch!! Hard having babies 16mo apart for any parent. I bet your emotional thinking about it. After this babe think about mirena it can b taken out when u decide of another baby.
  • If you feel confident enough with the situation, enjoy it! I had my son at 15 and i'm currently pregnant with my second, a girl. I turned 19 in October so I was 18 when I got pregnant again. Congrats to you! :-)
  • I just turned 20 in Jan my first daughter is only 16 months and I'm 7 weeks prego. Its gonna but tough but at least they will be close in age so they can go to school together and grow up cllose. I planned mine this way. Is the father around to help?
  • Good luck with everything! I hope it goes smoothly.
  • My sister had 3 kids by 18. Good luck Mama. It will hard but its hard for everyone. Congrats! :)
  • Best of luck sweetie and congrats
  • oh sweetie I understand. I was 19 when I found out I was 3 months pregnant...and my daughter was only 9 months old. It can be done. Things will go ok. Have a schdeule set for the kids. Be flexible and patient. Good luck
  • @Jaime77 both my boys were 16 months apart and I found it dead easy.. it wasn't hard at all.. 7 months apart is nothing.. they get on like a house on fire now and there now 3 & 2 and I'm 21 weeks pregnant with a sister for them.. a lot of people say the closer they are in age the easier it is
  • You can do it hun! Im 20, my daughter is 14 months old and im just shy of 31 weeks pregnant with my second girl. They will be 16-17 months apartand im scared but loving the idea of how close they will be! :) don't rout yourself hun, you can do it!
  • U can do it! I just turned 20 2weeks ago! I have a 15 month old and 6weeks+6 pregnant with baby #2
  • edited April 2011
    I am 19and pregant and i got pregant with my first when i was17 and im doin great. So i am sure u will be fine:)
  • im 19 and pregnant with my second . i had my first when i was 18 . i just turned 18 when i had my son and got pregnant about 8 months later with my daughter and turned 19 in february at 4 months .