13 wks-feel like CRAP!

Just wanted to vent.. who can relate? I'm due October 4, I always feel like I'm going to faint (I have in the past) and right now I feel like death. I'm sick of feeling like this and laying down all the time (SAHM) but its all worth it for the little one.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Man the shit we go through! Plus the constant worrying, no wonder I'm neurotic lol
  • I can't imagine how men can handle pregnancy! My guy coworkers harass me for grabbing my hip or my back, tell me to suck it up! Lol just know your not alone mama! We feel your pains
  • I agree your in good company. I found that peppermint candy life savers help settle my stomach. Also so do lemons, hope it helps. Yes in the end a healthy baby is all I care about
  • I'm over 13 weeks too and also feel very fatigued. I think I'm even more tired now than when I was in my first trimester. I thought we were supposed to be getting our energy back by now! LoL.
  • I'm 14 weeks now and still feel like crap all the time. My husband gets irritated because I lay around all day and it upsets me that he's not understanding. To top it of I've been sick. At least I know I'm not the only one.
  • Going on 12 wks and the spells and the laziness are the only things that remind me that I'm pregnant. You will feel better in your 2nd Trimester... Towards the end. :)
  • I'll feel better once I see my little one make it out safe and healthy. My boyfriend has three kids by his ex, and this is our second pregnancy (lost the first one at 9 weeks last year). All I do is worry and I know its not healthy but I can't help it, no one wants to go through a tragedy like that; once is enough. All I can do is pray. I'm so glad he's understanding and appreciative, I hope the best for all you ladies on here >:D<
  • Ill be 13 weeks in 3 days and I still feel like crap. I didn't feel that bad til about a week ago and that's when my vomiting started. My husband and my poor cat have been throwing up too! I bought some peppermint life savers last night and they seem to help me too. I just hope all this morning sickness goes away soon :( I told my husband im going to sleep and to wake me back up on october 12th haha
  • Lol it would be nice to speed things up!
  • I'm due Oct 5th.....I feel the exact same. I was completely fine in the beginning but now I constantly feel drained like I have the flu.
  • Im 14 weeks, and im not sure if its just for me or if its everyone but, showering for me is terrible. I start seeing black dots, and my ears ring, and im light headed, even if im not done shampooing or conditioning my hair, I need to get out of the shower. Its unbearable. Any suggestions? :(
  • I feel tired ALL the time. I'm 10 wks today. I can't wait to get some energy back
  • @mymiraclebaby10011 it might depend on your water temp. If its too hot, that might happen due to high blood pressure. I sometimes get that, but you might wanna get a shower chair so you won't faint. Better yet, call your doctors office and see what they say. Be careful!
  • I'm due Oct 4 too! Also have a toddler (2yr boy) AND 5yr old girl. All my previous preg's **would also have 7yr old son but we lost him 6 yrs ago :(** were pretty similar. Got a lot of enery back about 12 wks. So I'm about 14 wks & wonder'n what is go'n on?? I am SO tired!! I know every preg is different but this time EVERYTHING is not just diff... but opposite! If I felt like this the first time, then I prolly wouldn't have done it a second! LOL! Someone earlier compared it to the flu & that's my thoughts exactly! I sleep so much during the day that I'm awake now at alot of odd hours... oh well it'll soon be over & we won't even remember the bad stuff. EXCEPT LABOR!! lolol
  • Yes, 6 more months of anxiety! Sounds fun! My first pregnancy wasn't as bad as this one, I just hope its a girl, then ill be done with having kids. It seems forever now, but whenever we have our babies, we'll be saying it was a piece of cake! Lol. Ive been doing good on keeping food down, but the last two days I pretty much ate for nothing because as soon as I was finished eating, it came right back up :/
  • @mymiraclebaby10111, when I take a shower I leave the curtain open a crack then I get fresh air. If I feel faint I stick my head out of the shower. Its helps a lot.
  • I'm due Oct 4th with my first... I can't wait to find out what I'm having I hope its a boy :)
  • Im due October 10th with my first one, so far ive had it all... Nausea,Tender Breasts, I feel very weak, I crave salty foods i cant wait until I get to hold my little baby in my arms and say feeww! that was worth it lol :)