3 Hours & 47 minutes....

edited April 2011 in Getting pregnant
until AF is supposed to be due.

Comments

• U seriously need baby dust sent your way!! Hope u don't see the biotch! ;)
  • If it's that close, you should take a test! Good luck
  • Lol @Jaime77 thank you.
  • Gonna bump this to top lol...Did you take a test yet?
  • Not yet... not testing until the 6th. Its too early in the day to tell.
  • Lol how do you know the minute? Man you are good! Best wishes! Hopefully it will be 10 months 2 hours and 34 minutes before she returns. ;)
  • I was counting down the time until the 3td comes. I know AF doesn't always come at the stroke midnight but she is due today. If she doesn't come today, I'll be waiting for the 6th. If she isn't there by then that's when I'll test. She tricked me that last time, so this time I will be patiently waiting for her to show up and not to show up.
  • my af is supposed to be due Tuesday.. so imma be pretty nervous....
  • AWw Yu n I both have the same dates. she shud arrive todaY hOpefully nOt! Best of luck to u n I both. Have u tested at all?
  • I did a couple weeks ago but it was a bfn but I figured it was too early so so I'm waiting to see what happens.
  • I've been having stomach cramp pains today though.... so my fingers r crossed
  • edited April 2011
    AF showed up this morning... :-(
  • I'm sorry.... there's always another month! Lol only way I can look at without getting too depressed...I should be done with af tomorrow....so I'm full force this month! Good luck and you'll get it next time!
  • I think I'm gonna slow down with the TTC. So much going on right now.
  • understandable... if I'm not prego then my fiancée wants us to wait too. I hate the thought of it but I guess I would go with it
  • Ugh.... bummer! I know she's coming for me any time now too!!! I was thinking about waiting a bit as well & just really getting back into better shape and healthier routines but I'm not sure I could knowingly stop now. LOL
  • I was trying for some time n wouldnt get prego.. So I was like fuck it im not trying anymore...so two months passed and I got prego with twins! .. So its better just to not try cuz all ur doing is stressing urself.. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Diana_twins wow twins, what a blessing! Congrats :-$
    & @mama0811

I am not an over-stress(er) LOL by nature so I haven't been with the ttc but still think about it and get frustrated. Sure wish I could, however, just forget about it and not try. :p if I was younger I think I would be able too...