anyones bbys father get yur symptoms?? weight gain, fatigue, morning/nite sickness??!!

2»

Comments

• Its very weird but I am not going to complain if I have to carry the babies he can have all the symptoms
  • My hubby is eating twice as much and has extreme mood swings but hey as long as he goes through only a couple things I do then Im good with that
  • @mommysbabyboy I loooved my human sexuality course! I'm hoping I'll get the chance to take the bachelors level course
  • I know that class tell you so much about the human body and how it works
  • Yupp. My boyfriend throws up everyday and I havnt thrown up once and im 19 weeks.
  • My husband also started gettin my heartburn a couple days ago. Which is fine with me,as long as I dont have it cuz it was horrible. Guess he truly loves me.
  • My Guy has put on weight and i think he is the one eating for 2 not me, and he sleeps all the time now grrr
  • Mine gets up at the same time as me to pee in the middle of the night lol
  • Mine doesn't I wish he did cause he says I'm over reacting n that I don't need to per that much or throw up or sleep he says its just an excuse not to do anything lol jerk
  • Well I get all the sickness but my bf throws up for me thts the least he cud do...but I wnt him to get fat bcuz he calls me fat n thnks its funny...and after the baby is born I'll need a workout partner
  • OMG mines the biggest baby ever!!!! He sleeps all the time and complains how tired he is! LOL he does the same thing when he gets sick so it's no surprise here....
  • Mine got EVERYTHING! All I could do was laugh. He called the day of my second appointment and goes "I think I have morning sickness". I laughed sooooo hard. He didn't find the humor in it though.