Oct 4 baby

edited February 2011 in October 2011
2nd baby 5 weeks, very happy.

Comments

• 1St with the same due date, congrats.
  • Thanks congrats to u too.
  • Congratulations, this is my third and i am due Oct 4th
  • Awwwww that's what's up congratz to u too.
  • My 1st due Oct. 12. I am really nervous..:)
  • Hey ladies... Are any of you having mild cramps like you would if you were going to start your period? They are not crazy severe but very mild and want to know if anyone else is getting that? I am nervous but a couple of my friendz had it and say it is normal just to take it easy
  • yes I am due oct 4 too! I have been cramping too, my doctor said its completely normal. As long as there is no bleeding.
  • I am due sep26 we all together congratulations to us all anyone. Number two
  • I'm due October 10th with my second. Still need to see my doc.
  • I'm due October 4th with my 5th baby. I have 4 boys with my ex husband and I'm expecting baby #5 with my husband of a year and a half. We're crossing our fingers for a little girl but will feel blessed either way. Congrats to all the moms!
  • I'm due oct 4 with my 2nd and this is my boy friend first and we are so happy. Congrats everyone.
  • Im due oct 4th with my first. We are so excited!!!! We go to the doctors tomorrow.
  • Yay! I'm due oct 4th also...4th child...anyone know about medicaid in tx? Is it a long process (hassell) to get? Trying to apply but work 6 days a wk and don't kno how long it takes...
  • First for me as well and same due date :(
  • Very excited :)