Any advice?

Hey gals, well first off, my name is katie and im 19. Yesturday through a home pregnancy test I found out I am pregnant. I have dialated cardio myopathy with malignant dysrythmia, type one diabetes, bipolar, ptsd, anxiety and depression. I have never been pregnant before and im scared to death. my family amd I do not believe in abortions and myself along with my boufriend want to keep it. It would mean so much if I could recieve a little advice pr some tips for a safe and healthy pregnancy. Tysm for reading this and anything helps!

Comments

• Rest a lot and no stress. Pregnancy hormones can be strong. Pregnancy gets rid of bi polar short term
  • Ty guys so much. No one but my bf and I know. We dont want to tell family until o get a nlood test on the morning comfirming it. Im so scared to tell them!
  • Good luck... you will be un my thoughts and ill be sending u my wishes
  • edited April 2011
    The biggest worry is your myopathy. A friend of mine has tetrology of fallot (repaired) but wanted a baby. She was followed extremely closely by her OB as well as cardiologist. Her son is 14 months, and she has been fighting heart failure since his birth. She's on a cocktail of new meds that seem to be helping and function is slowly improving, but pregnancy was very hard on her heart. Make an appt with your docs asap and have a long discussion with them weighing the pros and cons, and plan of care for you to stay healthy throughout your pregnancy. Good luck. :)