AF JUST CAME....

edited April 2011 in Getting pregnant
:-( I felt something wet between my legs, went to the bathroom and there she was. I was ready for her this time. Kinda sucks but that's how the cookie crumbles.

Good luck all the other TTC's out and sprinkling you all with babydust. I'm tired now off to sleep.

Comments

• Sorry to hear that! Good luck next month!
  • That cruel biotch!! Pop a midol n get ur rest. 2 weeks from now get ur groove on ;)
  • Thanks and will do. Lol.

I think next time will be my last time for a while. I'm trying to move in August so if April-May shows a BFN and/or a visit from AF. I'm gonna try again in August or September. Maybe the stress of moving and being on my own (in a way) will be gone.
  • Awww sorry to here that hun :( will happen when its ready :( was so hoping for u :( but I deffff think will be easyer after all this stress is gone :) xxxx
  • Just watch when you stop trying is when it happens i swear goodluck next month
  • edited April 2011
    Thanks @georgias_mummy. That's exactly what I was thinking. I decided that I will stop TTC for a while it is getting closer to the moving date (August) and I'm looking for a good job. Other stuff happening with my grandma in the hospital (she fell) came home Friday and we (the family) are helping out.

Me and my bf aren't having the best relationship (at the moment). He's upset with his living, he's living with his grandma, mother and sister and now his mother went and invited a friend (and child) to move in without discussing it with the family. We didn't have much privacy now we'll have none. I don't have privacy at my home. (Me and my mom are moving together until I can find my own) I live with my grandma, mother, auntie and her 19yr old son.

So now that I think about it a baby at this time is not a good decision. Maybe in August we can try. He is also planning on moving too around August ot September and said I could move in with him.
  • Thanks @Mommysierra. I have noticed that with a lot of women.
  • Well I hope everything works out its hard when there's a stress around your body knows etc :) but maybe now would be a gd time to push you and bf closer I know helped my relationship :) and a familly home etc but only god will know :) mwah x
  • We both want children but I think now is not the time. I don't want to keep stressing myself out. Right now I need to focus on me getting a good job and working in our relationship and moving. So far things are looking up I have a job interview this Monday and Tuesday, two different jobs, and my is up for a promotion.

Minor setback this is just a message from God saying its not time now.