protecting the baby

edited April 2011 in October 2011
I'm 12 weeks today and already fightin wirh hubby, i hate having anyone near me, it like i go to protect mode, over the baby. Anyone else feel this way too? He doesn't understand, this is are 3rd surely he should by now.

Comments

• It's normal I'm always hugging my belly when anyone walks by lol. I'm on baby #2 so nothing changed I'm obsessed with my bean. I jump when my daughter comes near my belly to rub it.
  • U dnt like being around husband? This is my first I like having ppl around *sometimes* but damn sure not all the time lol... I dnt feel like I'm protecting baby just getting annoyed easily.
  • I'm scared that will have sex and lose the baby. I m/c in nov. After having sex. I no i sound silly but I'm really scared.. but when i think about it I've split with him while pregnant with my other 2 children, first time he didnt support me and second i was very ill in hospital
    and didn't support me then.
  • I'm the same way. I go into angry mommy mode, lol. I was at a concert last night and I had my arms on my belly the whole time. I had to protect my unborn from them accidental ashy elbow blows.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I absolutely can't stand looking at my bd. Everything he does makes me want to puke and if he touches me i freak out. He's kinda a shitty guy and has done more shit than imaginable but I can't stand him.
  • The only complaints I have is my husband seemed to not even care when I was sick throwing up all day and night. But just recently he got sick and was throwing up. So now he knows how awful I really felt and has a little more respect now.