Happy post!!!

Soo what has improved in your life since becoming prego** What do you feel thankful for?? What are you excited about and looking forward too? Was your pregnancy planned or accident?? Please share ladies :)

Comments

• I just love bein prego. I found out some things I've been stressin over. I just am all excited Bout it all. With my daughter I was the same. But to have a boy im a lil scared lol. We planned both our kids just not for the exact time it happened. Both times it happened after we had plans to do something lile get another car ,move,switch jobs,me go back to school etc. So It's just weird how we get blessed at crazy times
  • We gave up ttc 2 years ago so this baby was definitely unplanned. I feel great, my husband is wonderful. Being pregnant has been great so far. 10 weeks tomorrow!
  • I just feel so blessed to have a fantastic husband, a great dog, wonderful friends, and little Blueberry. I'm 39 and my husband is 45 and this is our first baby. It feels so just right and I'm really happy. Best to wishes to you! >:D<
  • I feel like I'm on cloud 9. It took forever to get pregnant and its everything I ever wanted it to b...besides having a husband while preggo but I'm thankful for my sons health and growth. I've become a bit more responsible and also moved into a two bedroom apartment so my son can have a nursery like I always.visioned.My mom and best friends have been very supportive. I'm so thankful
  • Im 20, ill be 21 once the baby is born. I was wrking n going to school so the baby was def not planned but i couldnt be happier. I have such wonderful family n friends supporting me. Although i am not working anymore i am still able to go to school which i am thankful for. I love to feel my babygirl move inside of me. I love her so much n cant wait to meet her. Im def not afraid of labor bcuz ill finally get to meet her so im like "bring it on!"