i know this isnt pregnancy related,but really need help.

I am due to have a baby next Friday, and I can go into labor anytime. My sons father was supposed to come stay with me because I live alone, so I asked him ast night "are you going to stay with me in case I go into labor" and he says to me "idk". So then after a couple minutes passed he said I should stay at his mothers house with him and then he changed it around and said "idk because mothers house with him and then he changed it around and said "idk because I don't be staying home like that, but you stay at my mom house and if you go I don't be staying home like that, but you stay at my mom house and if you go into labor just call me"....what he meant is I stay at his mothers house while he go stay with another female "the female he left me for when I was 6months pregnant" and then call him if I go into labor. Should I be mad? nto labor just call me"....what he meant is I stay at his mothers house while he into labor just call me"....what he meant is I stay at his mothers house while he go stay with another female "the female he left me for when I was 6months pregnant" and then call him if I go into labor. Should I be mad?

Comments

• edited April 2011
    I mean kinda.....he is making a effort to make sure he is there for the birth(some men don't care) and since you guys aren't together and he is in a relationship it would be wrong for him to stay the night like sleep in the bed with you.

But he could act a little bit more concerned.
  • @NewMommy_NavyWife I think this is 100% wrong #1 we were in a relationship and planned to have a baby and then he just up and left me for this raggedy female. And I think its really cruel how he would do something like this to me. I'm still broken about the whole break-up and the fact he would leave me there just to go lay up with her? While I'm on the verge sacrificing my life to have his son. Plain wrong!
  • i would say dont be mad... its just gonna be negativity around baby when he is born... stay at your house or stay at his moms house you can call him either way... if the reason youre staying at his mom's is for a ride you can catch a taxi or call the ambulance if you dont want to ride with his mom... if he is in a relationship with another woman i would personally invite both of them to my house... shes gonna be in my baby's life anyway so might as well make them sleep on the couch... but thats just me... gopefully thins work them self out!!!
  • i understand where you are coming from about the break up being hurtful but there is nothing that you can do... you can be upset and not call him but what is that going to do really... cause a larger rift between you and him and then impact your sons life because he wont see his father as often.. for me i would try (try being the key word) to keep things calm and maybe tell him that you can go about this two ways, stay at your house and be with your son when he's born... go sleep with his gf and not be there... either way you dont need him... you are a strong independent woman who is about to bring a life into the world...
  • @jalem ummmmm I just wanted to stay there because I can't drive myself and its easy for him to just hop in my car because he doesn't have one..."no offense" I would be out of my mind to invite HER to my home and THIS FEMALE WILL NEVERRRRRR SEE MY SON OR BE AROUND HIM..we don't like eachother. And I am 19 years old and this female is 32 and my son father is 23. She's a hoodrat. He left me when I was 6 months pregnant.
  • I mean you asked opinions and I voiced mine....I understand you were in a previous relationship and that is messed up that he just up and left. But in reality ppl do messed up stuff all the time, being angry is useless.
  • @jalem he has disrespected me soo many times while I was pregnant I don't know what to do anymore. But just to go about this situation alone. I feel as tho you left me when I was pregnant then you monswell stay where your at. I can't take this pain anymore!
  • @NewMommy_NavyWife I know. Thank you for taking the time out to give me advice. I really appreciate it
  • Girl you just gotta relax....pick your battles and let karma handle the rest. Stressing is gonna get you nothing but wrinkles and bald spots. Lol I know you don't want that!

Think of it this way....you have his son! What bigger part of a man than the person who is gonna carry his legacy? So enjoy these last few days bc you won't get them back.
  • i can understand where you are coming from on the not inviting her.. i know not alot of women would or do for that matter get along with their ex's gf... im in that situation with my bf and his maybe baby mama... and theyve been apart for 2+years and she is married... but think about what is going to happen when he has your son for the day and he wants to bring her around him... unless you get a restraining order on her for your son there is no way for you to stop her.. im not trying to be mean just pointing out the obvious because i had to think about this during my last pregnancy(ended in miscarriage).... but i would say, after more info, to stay at your place because if he doesnt have a car he wont be there to pick you up/drive you at his moms so you could call the ambulance and it would be the same ...
  • @jalemshe wouldn't see my son at all. And he and she knows that. She even said "I don't give a ^%&( about your son"
    And at that he knows he will never have my son by himself. Or take him anywhere. This doesn't have anything to do with the girl. This is just how I feel. but I garuntee the only way she would see my baby is through a picture and he not stupid enough to take my son around her..she could do anything to my baby
  • i agree with @newmommy_naywife completely about the legacy of a man thing... and i wouldnt think about it as going at it alone you are going to push everyday to make sure your son has everything that he needs in life but in a few days you will have your son with you... and you are gonna do it with or without your ex's help... the one thing that is unknown is how often he is going to see his dad... and really until he takes you/you take him to court you control this number... and many women will keep their baby away and have their baby miss out on all the special daddy moments but some women (a rare few) will push to get them to spend time together(supervised or otherwise) and try to be civil with the father for the sake of the baby... all i can say is that it is going to be a long road ahead of you with many decisions to make and all of those decisions will affect your baby's life..
  • I understand... and i am glad that you have your baby's best intrest in mind... many women do this just to spite the father/father's gf... good luck.
  • Thank you both for the advice
  • no prob.. i hope i helped some... i know i can be ... difficult
  • I would get away from him and his family both and say if you want to see the baby see you in court ..... seriously stop being worried about him a move forward for you and baby. I did it! You can do it! Focus in you and baby and your new life with baby. Good luck!
  • I would have one of your family member or close friend stay with you or you with and don't bother with him and just text him when the baby is born.
  • drive yourself to the hospital. I did with my hazard lights on and everything. don't depend on no man!!!!