gender reveal party!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
So...I was going to do a surprise Baby shower, were everyone else knew the gender but my hubby and I....but due to my family being loud mouths, and us not able to wait to find out were not going to do it. :p

Now we are doing a gender reveal party! :) we are doing the white baby cake with either a blue or pink filling so when We cut the cake it will be a surprise for all!!!!

I'm so excited. If you haven't heard about it YouTube it!!! What are y'all doing to tell your family?

Comments

• aww thats cute and sounds fun idk wht my family and i are doing my hubby and i know the gender already so ur idea i might be using :D
  • Wow! I'm gonna look it up now. I'm sooo sick of everybody asking me are they boys, girls or 1 each. That would b so much fun. Lol
  • Tht happened to me lol even tho I knew she was a girl lol. This time I know it's a boy so I don't gotta worry.
  • We are revealing it at baby shower with the same cake idea ....bc I don't want a bunch of pink or blue things.
  • We had our gender reveal party last sunday it was a hit everyone had a blast my 4 year old son cut the cake revealing a boy ;)