Im going to be a December mommy!!!!

jdcjdc
edited April 2011 in December 2011
Just got a BFP!!!!!!!!! I'm So excited to make a sibling for my almost 2 year old for Christmas. I'm due Dec 14.

Comments

• Congrats!!!!! Exciting huh lol how far along are you?
  • Only 3 weeks and 4 days. My af was due today. Yesterday was my bday and this is pretty much the best bday present ever!
  • Congrats and welcome to the pregnant club!
  • Aww yay!! Happy birthday mamma :-D were close im 4w1day
  • congrats. dec babies r the best. I should know I am a dec baby lol
  • Thank you! I'm really shocked. I've been crampy and really thought I was going to get my period.
  • @jazzydd yay! We'll be belly buddies together. Are u sick yet? I started with morning sickness around 7 or 8 weeks with my daughter.
  • Not really just feeling naseous today and my boobs are killing/irritating me. This will be my first anim hoping for a boy what do you want boy or girl?
  • @jdc plus im peeing like a racehorse lol
  • Congrats hunni :) xxx
  • @blessed1508 HEY NOW! its all about these Oct babies. Lol
  • @jazzydd my only symptom is that I'm burpy. I know that sounds weird, but I was burpy with my daughter too. We would love to have a boy, but a sister would be cool too!
  • @newmommy_navywife ok my first son is an oct baby I guess yall aight lmao
  • Congratulations am due dec 10
  • @hoping_for_baby3 Congrats to you too!
  • Congrats! I'm due dec 4. I'm extremely burpy this go around. This is my second. My daughter will be 5 this year. Kinda nervous about starting over. I'm praying for a boy too. But I just want a healthy baby. Once again congrats!
  • Ohhh big congrats, I'm due in October, but found I was pregnant when I was only 3.5 weeks and now its really dragging lol goodluck
  • I'm due December 9th. So I'm about 4 weeks pregnant with our second. We have a 19 month old daughter. We don't care what the sex is, a girl would be nice so she has a sister. But a boy would be nice for a change. I have to say that girls are so much more fun to shop for clothes!
  • They def are more fun to shop for. This baby will be completely opposite seasons from my daughter so if its a girl she'll need a new wardrobe.
  • I'm due on 7th Dec with my 2nd would like a.lil girl got a little 16 month old boy xx
  • Congrats! @jdc I'm due Dec 13 and also have an almost 2 year old!
  • It's going to be so amazing to make my daughter a sibling. Such a special Christmas gift. Im already a little nervous about having 2 tho. Im a sahm so my dd gets all my attention. I hope she doesn't feel left out or less important.