Due in June!

I am new to Pregly and wondering who else is due in June. I am pregnant with my second son and due on June 12th. :)

Comments

• Welcome! I'm 28weeks, with baby boy. Due on 6/25.
  • Due June 28. With a bby girl. I cant wait to meet her!! Almost here!!
  • I'm due June 28 with a little girl.
  • Im dy ue with my fourth june 22 :)
  • Due with a boy june 9th. I already have a 15 month old baby girl.
  • June 13th little boy :)
  • Does anyone feel that thier babes will b earlier? I only had one child born on his due date. The other 2 were a few days later.
  • Im now startn to feel bbys elbow, knee poking out.. and feel her higher.. she was dwn on my pelvic area forever... oh and moreeee active!! :-)
  • I was at the doctor on friday and baby has his head down. I know I will be going early as my doctor noted he plans to induce 2 weeks early bc of complications with my first delivery. He wants to make sure we don't have another big boy coming lol. My first son was 2 weeks early and 9lb 3oz.
  • June 14th with first baby... it's a boy! Congrats fellow June goddesses!
  • I'm due June 28th with my second girl. My birthday is June 27th lol! I think she'll come maybe a few days earlier or so. I just have that feeling and my first daughter came a week before her due date.
  • Im due june 6th with my second baby and second girl! :)
  • Hey June mommies! I'm 27 weeks, due June 30th with my 4th child, third girl in a row, lol. Congrats to you all! I think this one is going to be early since two out of three of my other babies were 2 weeks early. We shall see! :)
  • edited April 2011
    @onemoreontheway we r in,the same boat. Second boy. Due june 12. Had complications with my first due to size they induced me. First baby 8.3 doc thinkin schedulin a csection june3 to avoid previous problems. Yea to almost bein done. 30weeks today..congrats girl..hang in there...
  • @kaylin lol yeah the exact same boat how crazy is that. it is good when doctors have your best interest in mind. How old is your first boy? And good luck to you too! We have no more than 10 weeks left!!!
  • Me, me, me! Im not sure the exact date yet.
  • I'm due June 19th-25th with my first baby- a little boy! I feel he'll be early due to size.
  • @onemoreontheway my son will be three in june as well...i think it,was pretty good age difference :) but keeping up with him is starting to become a challenge lol...so ready to get my body back and start a diet abd workout plan. Im feeling huge!!!!
  • 28 weeks due in june on the 25 first baby and its a girl
  • Hello! I'm due w/my 2nd, a boy on June 14th. Really hoping he decides to arrive around the 1st though. Good luck and congrats!!!!