funny hormonal moments

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
Ok.. so I'm in the mall right now and almost had a pregnant moment.. I hear this cute baby cry so of course I look and the mom is jus chatting away with someone trying to make a bottle and the little boy is screming so I look down at him and his eyes are covered by his hat.. mind u its seriously like 65 dedgrees in the mall right now. And the mom doesn't even seem to care like if ur babies crying look and maybe ul figure it out quicker than jus assuming he was hungry.. lol so I felt so bad for that baby my eyes swelled up and tears actually fell. Omg. I wanted to pull his hat up and say "peek a boo!" So bad. The mom wuda looked at me all crazy tho. So I jus wiped my tears away and vowed to always pay attention to my little love bug. Omg now I laugh abut it but a few minutes ago it was sooo saddening. Why are we so emotional especially when it comes to kids. Lol
Anyone have any other hilarious stories that we all can read and laugh about?? Plz share.

Comments

• I farted and wanted to cry cause it smelled like a man's fart I thought I was manly lol
  • my lil nephew just started to laugh and i started to cry. it was completly adorable. and i know what laughing babies sound like since i already have a 3 year old son but it made me sad and happy lol
  • I saw a baby boy maybe 6 mons his parents carrying him across a dept store parking lot dead winter, open coat, no hat, no mitts, pant legs pulled up above his ankles exposed, it really upset me.
    My sis in law seems to get the brunt of my hormones, she only ever wants to sit at my house for hours on end drinking cup after cup of coffee I must brew for her even tho I can't drink any, and wants my 2.5 yearold to occupy her 9 yearold she is single mom who "never gets a break" yet her daughter goes away to grandma almost every wknd, tells the girls "go away, were visiting, go play in other room". She asked to come by today and i said sure but I have plans in an hour, she got mad and didn't come at all. Love her but can't stand it! She is a belly-toucher and talks to my belly in a baby voice. It's all I can do not to smack the top of her head!
  • @mommy_of_2ms I just cried laughing at your response! Thank you!
  • Rahahahaha @mommy_of_2ms that is hilarious!

I was craving Chips Ahoy with milk at 1 a.m. this morning, and I was down to my last 3 in the bag. I had half a cookie left, so I dunked it in milk and ended up dropping it on the floor, and it broke all over the place and my dog came and ate it alk up... D:

I went to bed sobbing because I REALLY wanted that last bite.
  • Aww a cookie wasted I'd cry too. I love last bites
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I almost started crying while doing my baby registry yesterday because @ burlington you can't register the cute little outfits:( I think it was just over whelming. Dunno.
  • @bke913 that so funny. I always love the last bite..

Another one I made a egg sandwich and my fiance said "save me a bite" and I ended up forgetting and eating the whole thing. I cried cuz he ended up making another one. All he wanted was a bite. Lol and I couldn't even remember that? Omg. Baby brain.
  • I was in the store n heard "let my love open the door" N I really like that song cuz its so sweet.. Anyway started to cry when I heard it for no good reason cept that I liked the song! That was my intro to my hormones.
  • Lol @alilboulding awe. That's cute. That baby commercial where the mom is on the phone wit her mom and she says Mwe jus found out were having a boy I wanted u to be the first to know" and the little animals on the wallpaper are listening in made me cry so bad.. for a few reasons. 1 cuz she was having a boy and I wanted one so bad 2 cuz I miss my mom and 3 cuz she already had a nursery almost set up with paint on the walls and animals painted and it made me think of how behind I am with the babys things. Lmfao. So funny