My Back Is Killing Me!!!!

I'm 17 weeks prego and my upper back is killing me I thought I was having contractions!!!!

Comments

• I'm 22 weeks and my hips are killing me! I can't sleep on one side for too long:(
  • I know its like my whole body is in pain I toss and turn at night from one side to the other!! I hope WE feel better:))
  • I hope so too! I cannot stand waking up and flipping, ect ect. Its an all night thing for me. I sleep on the couch because its more comfortable.
  • 20 weeks and my upper back was in spasms from working all day, must be the huge boobs I've developed... :-))
  • my back its killing me too and my hip, and my legs ugh this sucks lol
  • My back hurts too n my right leg always hurt I can't sleep on my left side and my lower tummy hurts I'm scared bcus I was n pretrm labor last month I dnt wanna lose my babii I'm 20 wks today pray for me to get to July safely n I will pray foe u all as well...:-)
  • My back hurts too n my right leg always hurt I can't sleep on my left side and my lower tummy hurts I'm scared bcus I was n pretrm labor last month I dnt wanna lose my babii I'm 20 wks today pray for me to get to July safely n I will pray foe u all as well...:-)
  • I'm sorry to hear that blackbarbie everything will be fine and I will keep u in my prayers!!
  • I didn't believe this .. til it started happening. Lol

My lower back is all the time 'tired' and my right hip. Grr
  • Oh lord I thought it was just me!!!! I can't sleep on either side of my sides or on my back without pain. I hate this!!!! My hips always hurt like wtf!!? Lol I can't wit til this is over. Due sept 4th..beyonce bday!!
  • My back hurt all the time and lot of pressure down there. Maybe cause its a girl lol