tmi..but need to know if this is normal.

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Okay does anyone when having sex, ever squirt?? Like it is a decent amount too Lol this is embarrassing i mean i believe thats what it is its only when i have sex w my bf, but then im sitting here reading stuff on preterm labor, and im nervous that maybe ive ruptured the membranes, it happens alot now when we have sex im 30 weeks. I never squirted before ever..Any other girls have this happen?? Something i should worry about???

Comments

• I have a one year old and I totally did, for the first time ever, just a month ago. My husband thought I peed!!
  • Wish I could tell u but it might just be pee
  • In my situation, I KNOW it wasn't. It came from the top....
  • Pee? Haha i thought about that too i feel constant pressure like i have to pee all the time. But i dont think its pee..but yeah i dont know never had this before happen when i wasnt pregnant none of this happened so thats why im lke hmm is this a prego thing or is something wrong.
  • And i feel stupid callin the drs to ask that
  • That would probably be the infamous gspot orgasm. Not everyone can do it. Since you can while pregnant its probably due to everything moving around to make room for baby
  • I did it b4 prego turns bd on he was shock at first but now he tries xtra to make me do it