acupuncture to help with fertility

edited April 2011 in Trying to conceive
I going to have acupuncture done tomorrow. My Dr recommended it to help with fertility. I've heard it works, is anyone else doing this or have had it done? I'm willing to try anything to make me more fertile, I want a baby!!!!

Comments

• Ooh, i was think about this for fertility and some stomach issues i have. Good luck. Ive never done it b4. Will u post after and tell us what its like?
  • Yes I will for sure:) I'm nervous I hate needles!
  • Im not a fan of needles either... i hear u really dont feel em tho. Good luck. Can wait to hear about it! ;)
  • So I went in today and it was fine, it didn't hurt at all you couldn't even feel the needles.
  • I have never done this, but my acupuncture lady said that 20% of her clients are pregnant women or women trying to get pregnant. I heard it works great! Good Luck!
  • Oh thats so good to hear. How often do u need to go?
  • She wants me to go 2x a week but that impossible for me so she said at least every week. That's still a lot for me but I'm gonna try to keep going. The only thing that sucked was she was all about natural/organic healing. She told me because I've had 2 mc's that I need to stop ttc and wait for a while for my body to heal. I really dont want to wait, I want to keep ttc. So I'm kind of bummed but I'll see what happens.
  • :) I hope it helps, even if the doc is a bit crazy! Lol