hemorrhoids & itching

edited January 2011 in Pregnancy symptoms
Hi guys, my name is vanessa, I'm 5wks and 5days today and have been itching all over belly and boobs and got light hemorrhoids...anyone else having this right now and how far along are you?

Comments

• The itchitching is normel is just ur belly growing I still get it all the time + 25 weeks ...
  • Yup I woke up itching like crazy,lol.....its getting harder little by little to pass a bowel as well..
  • Your gonna go threw all kinds of things threw ur pregnancy its normal it gets more uncomfortable when u get too about 23 weeks you'll have an achy bump but don't worry :-)
  • I have hemorrhoids as well. My husband calls it a punching bag.and it itches tooooo. But the doctor says its from her laying on that blood vessel.
  • Also I'm 25 weeks
  • Make sure you are eating lots of high fiber food fruits are great. No one told me after my first was born for the next three months how important it was to make sure still eating high fiber. Let's just say it was pleasant trying to go to the bathroom . And with being pregnant with my second my skin very itchy also. I apply lotion whenever I can. Lol