19 weeks :/

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
19 weeks today and I still have no call back ive been waiting 4weeks now leaving msg after msg for thatdumb lady to schedual me an appointment with a dr gurrr im so blahh with these ppl

Comments

• Thats a long time to go without a dr. You should go somewhere else, your getting up there in weeks and i think alot of drs won't take a new prego patient after so many weeks along.
  • Are u struggling with medicaid/ insurance company? My sister had a similar situation and didn't go to the dr until she was like 24 weeks! Be very careful! Make sure ur taking ur vitamins etc.
  • Im about 16wks and i havent seen a dr either...its very frustrating....i have tricare and u have to get a referral thru ur pcm to go to an ob because its a "specialty clinic"....i go c my pcm tomorrow...get the referral...thn make an appt w the ob....i'll b in labor by the time i c a doctor...im pissed X(
  • Me too imma go up to the clinic tomrrow and not leaving til someone helps me ive looked at other hospitals but they said to ask my medicade if theyll be able to cover me in that county its about 35mins away and the next closest one with ob drs is 45mins away we only have 2 here it sucks
    and ppl say im not trying hard enough but I just dont know what else to.do I told my bf if they dont help me imma go.crazy.and.start punching theyre plants ;) cause im really not a violent person
  • Lol...well i hope everything works out!
  • Good luck to you too :)