can someone ease my mind

My wife made 8wks today we had 2 miscarriages in the past 2yrs where there was just a egg and yoke as the Dr. Explained this time at 6wks we had a ultrasound and there was a heartbeat for the 1st time but for the week
or 2 she hasn't felt any morning sickness or anything I know its early but is this normal our next appointment is nor for another week and I need peace of mind

Comments

• Heartbeat is awesome! I had several mcs, and have three kids. Every pregnancy is different, she may not have any of those nasty symptoms. I know at this point it would be comforting if she was showing signs, but doc said she really has a babe in there, cross your fingers and try to relax. Good job, dad!
  • With this baby I got sick at 10 weeks. It will take time but she may not get sick. A lot of women don't know they are pregnant till 8 weeks sometimes. Is she tired at all? I didn't like food much in the beginning.
  • With my first pregnancy I had no symptoms after 8 weeks. I didn't pee or cry, nothin it was like I wasnt pregnant. Each woman is different. My daughter is gonna be two May 6 and she was my third pregnancy and I'm pregnant now and I'm the opposite. I wouldn't worry each time is different. And stressing out isn't good. The doc should be monitoring her cause the history of mc. So relax and enjoy the pregnancy.
  • Thank you all :-)
  • Your welcome and Congrats on the baby makin lol
  • That's completely normal. Every preg is different. I stayed sick for 15 weeks total last time and have literally only thrown up twice this time and I'm 18+ weeks. Congrats on the pregnancy.
  • This is my first pregnancy and I have nooo symptoms at all. She may just be lucky like me and the rest of the people that don't have morning sickness :)