ok THATS IT

edited April 2011 in Third Trimester
I am so tired. I can't get comfortable and baby has no room so he is pressing on my tummy and making me sick. I hurt. Contractions are not regular. Lower back pain is awful. And baby is so low that he is hurting my crotch. Lol. I am going back to bed and refusing to get up till he decides that its time to go to the hospital so he can come out. X(

Comments

• Tell him momma lol
  • Dang! Baby's probably scared to come out now! Just kidding. X_X lol!
  • aww hope things get better. how far along are you
  • I wish I could go back to bed. Contractions still the some here started getting nausea and all the good stuff Saturday. Yesterday morning when my hubby got up he asked wth happened to you belly so I got that big ? Look on my face and noticed that my belly dropped I haven't noticed. I hope you be able to have your baby soon aNd feel better
  • Lol. Thanks ladies. I am 38 weeks. I was in OB Saturday for the flu and dehydration and having regular contractions but they filled me full of fluids and sent me home. My doc keeps saying any day now he should be here. I just want him to come. I'm suppose to be induced here soon since I'm on a blood thinner that way they can control everything. I have had enough. This is my 5th baby and I'm tired. He prolly is scared to come out since I already have 4 boys running around the house and its loud and crazy here. Lol. I just can't sleep eat or move very well and its taking a toll out on everyone in the house cause I get grouchy and then everyone else gets grouchy. Lol. oh baby please come out SOON. I have a doc appt tomorrow and so help me Lord if my doctor walks in my room one more time and says "you haven't had that baby yet" I think I'm gna flip out and smack the crap out of him. Lol.

@mommyto1soontob2. @bluberrysmom. @due_in_july. @veteranswife

Maybe it would help too if my husband would decide to ever have sex with me too. Lol. I am tired of him saying no cuase the babys head is right there and that's gross. Lol. Well maybe he should have thought about that before he got me pregnant AGAIN. Lol. Thanks for letting me vent. I needed that.
  • Lol. We told my friend that his baby just would get excited about getting a tootsie roll. Well he still didn't think sex that late is good. Men they are all the same but let us be tired for once or anything else.

My nurse is supposed to call me today to schedule induction date. I told my nurse about the shity week I had and all my doctor said was I was told you had a rough week. You are making process but your contractions are not strong enough. Hello than due something
  • @veteranswife. I hear ya on that one. Lol. I seen my doc last week and he said well we will discuss a date to induce and go from there. Ugh. Then I went in on Friday cause I had to have blood work done cause of the heparin and I am all broke out from taking it and of course my doc is not in on fridays so his burse called him and she called me back and said to split my shot times. Then Saturday I was in OB and the nurse was like your doc is here seeing another baby so he will come in and see you in just a bit. Yeah right I never seen him so that kinda pissed me off. Ok not really kinda. IT DID. Lol. And he said at my 36 week appt that if I started having contractions then he would just let things go and I could have the baby. Yeah that's why I'm still sitting here pregnant. I am so mad right now. I wish men could get pregnant just once and see how they like it. They would be beggin to have that baby out. Lol.
  • My doctor thinks having babies is the greatest things and he loves kids but he doesn't know how it is being pregnant. I hope you have the contractions soon you need to go in and stay in. The good thing is that as soon we hold the baby we forget all that for a little bit. Have you tried anything to see if it speeds up? Everything I tried seemed to fail.
  • @veteranswife. Yeah if men had to go through this I'm sure they wouldn't think its to wonderful. Lol. I can't wait to hold my little man. It will be so amazing and I know since this is my last baby that I will miss this later on down the road but that's okay. I've tried a few things but nothing wants to work. The only thing I haven't tried is the castrol oil but I've heard really bad things about that stuff so I don't wanna try it. To scared to. Plus being on a blood thinner I don't know if that will affect it at all. I guess I just need to be patient and he will get here when he decides. Lol.
  • Don't do it. I tried and all it made me was sick and no runs.
  • I don't plan on that one. Lol. Heard its hard on the baby and the body.
  • Find a place with lots and lots of kids. Lol. Went into labor the night after my hubbys daughters bday party. A girl my mom works w swears she went into labor cuz she was with a school group of kids just before it too. I guess the babies wanna join in the fun lol. Good luck-I still have 6 (long) wks left!
  • @momof5 I hear ya....im on baby #5as well. 38 wks 5dys and all I got so far is irregular contractions dialated to 3 almost a 4, 90% effaced and she is engaged. But cause contractions aren't hard enough or consistent there's nothing my mw wants to do. Blah.....I am so done being pregnant she needs to come out. Lol. I can't wait to meet my Isabella.
  • I was hoping that with all my kids running around and stressing me out that that would put me into labor. I am hoping that today when I go in that he will do something to get this baby going cause this is taking forever. I hate the last month of being pregnant. It seems like it never ends. Lol.
  • @momof5. I just say she scared to come out cause she hears all the other kids and hears me Yolanda at them. Lol
  • Oops...yell at them
  • Haha. That's what this baby is prolly thinking. He don't wanna come out yet cause of the yellin and screaming. Lol