baby theme ideas ????

edited April 2011 in Baby showers
I kno its soon for me to worry about themes but I wana start early what good themes are the I don't wana do pooh bear everyone does that I want somethin new ne ideas ? :-?

Comments

• They have a lot of good ones on google! I like a lot of the modern stuff! What r u having?
  • I had modern geometric shapes...green and brown with my son...for this one since its a girl I'm thinking lady bugs or stars
  • I am doing monkey everything is green and brown I am tired of blue since this is my 3 rd boy
  • Idk wht I'm havein but I just like to get ideas u kno somethin unisex
  • If girl tye dye and peace signs. Ima make it myself. If boy Tim Burton theme. Cool skulls and stars :) also making myself.
  • Like nursery themes or baby shower themes?

I am doing my daughter's room in Hello Kitty. I am excited!
  • Noahs Ark.
    or safari
    This time around I'm having a boy but his big sister will be sharing a room so on her side I did butterflies with a toddler bed and white canopy net...and on his side a reading corner with a tree mural and bird houses. I haven't decided if his crib will have owls or catepillars as decorations
  • I wanted to do blue and brown poka dots for my lil boy it was so cute,,, but some how we ended up with pooh bear stuff but im still trying to get the crib stuff in the poka dots...
  • Were doing jungle a lot of green and brown. @ghettobetty I wanted to do Tim Burton theme but the stuff is expensive and I am not crafty. Lol. We were gonna do it boy or girl. I am way jealous. XD
  • I think im going to do a bee theme if its a boy. But Not pooh bear with bees!
  • @angierose3 good luck finding bee stuff. Uf your crafty it is a good theme, but there isnt a lot that isnt pooh themed. Amazon has some decent stuff.
  • I found some already, very cute. Just waiting to find out what im having, find out 5 de Mayo can't wait! Going to have a fiesta! :)
  • I like the ducks idea its way cute ill see if I can find nethin for it and see what the daddy thinks he don't give me much chose he wants everything his way =/
  • I did a Victorian/Tim Burton stwampunky theme for my baby girl. Skulls, stars, swirls, shades of grey with bright coloured highlights. I picked up alot of throws and wall stickers around Halloween and I'm fairly crafty at making things. Also lucked out and found a mock Victorian 5 piece children's bed room set for $100 at salvation army that I'm going to paint black with copper or silver trim.
  • I wish I could be crafty lol