Vbac

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Hey just wondering if anyone out there has had a successful vbac? I had my first natural and my second by emergency c-section...just wondering what my chances are of having a successful vbac with this baby? Heard that a lot of women cant?? Any stories or info appreciated..thanks!!

Comments

• Idk im nt sure bt i had my first c csection n now preg wit my second n my doc said i have to have another c csection bt i heard dats nt true u can tell dem u dnt want a c csection n try to have it normal.
  • I'm in the same situation, first was natural, second was c section, would love a vbac but unfortunately its prob going to be a big baby and thats too dangerous
  • I had a c section with my first and a successful vbac with my second and I'm planning on vbacing again with my next one that's due in 8 weeks if your dr says you can't vbac call around until you find one that will! Its so much easier recovery especially if you have kids at home already you can do do it and if you end up with another c section at least you will know you tried! :) good luck ladies I hope the best for you
  • Thank you. As long as the baby doesn't get too big she said I can try a vbac..but said it's possible that a c-section may be needed. Just haven't heard of a lot of successful attempts...hoping it will work out. Thanks ladies congrats and good luck to all
  • I'm also hoping for a vbac I had a section with my 1st Dr said it was an emergency but when it was all done he told my husband I cuda had him jus didn't kno how long I wud of had to push which totally made me mad so I'm going to a different Dr this tym and hoping with all my heart to have a vbac the only thing is my incision will only b 18 months old and it got infectd after my section but I'm hoping it will b okay
  • Good luck to you! I would be so beyond pissed! Glad you are changing doctors. Hope it works out for you this time