Scared!

Im 8weeks an 5 days an I am spotting an have cramps that arnt bothering me but im worried is this normal? O_o

Comments

• I would call your Dr if you're spotting. I wouldnt take any chances
  • Blood is not good
  • Imma call the dr :(
  • Yes please do. I'm praying for you guys
  • Call the doc....but it could just be your uterus stretching so don't freak out. As long as it isn't bright red blood and period type bleeding relax. But again go ahead and call the doctor.
  • Thank u my fiance not taking this serious :(
  • Just call the doctor.....but relax blood doesn't always mean miscarriage.
  • It can be normal breakthrough bleeding. It can happen at 4, 8, and 12 weeks because that's when the period would have been. Call your doctors after hour line.
  • It happened to me to at 8 wks doc said nothib was wrong just the would've been period
  • Ya I jus called they said its normal
  • if its light pink.. maybe brownish it's normal =] and the cramps is ur uterus expanding for the baby
  • True :) thank you
  • When I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks, it started out light pink spotting and over a few days got heavier and more red slowly... just keep an eye on it and if it becomes more or starts turning darker/more red then I would go to docs for a checkup... in the mean time try to take it easy and relax as much as possible... try not to let things stress you. Keep positive for you and the baby :)
  • edited April 2011
    The minute I was spotting I went tu the hospital. I was 10 weeks and really scared. I had a hemorrhaged cyst in my ovary, doc said it was relatively normal and I had to just wait and see. I had awful crampa all through my first trimester. Now I'm 25 weeks with a little baby boy. Don't worry too much unless there is lots of blood, but you should call your doc first thing in the morning.
  • I had spotting last wk and the drs offi@e asked me to come in. They tried to find heartbeat but couldn't but i would have only been 9 wks. Tyey sent me for an u/s which stated that the baby was 7wks and 3days am now 8 wks. But they did a transvaginal u/s and found heartbeat of a strong 166 but also showed that i have a subchronic hemmorage. I would say watch it closely and if it continue to keep in touch w your dr.