Rough sex (tmi)

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
Ok ladies this topic isnt for the faint of heart I just had amazing mind blowing sex and lack of a better word im a freak in between the sheets and a lady in the street but my question is ... Is rough sex putting my baby in danger ??i know she is surrounded by stuff that protects her but it worries me I go into sex not meaning to have rough sex but it just ends up rough maybe its my harmones

Comments

• As long as it doesn't hurt you it shouldn't hurt the baby. If you start feeling uncomfortable you should stop.
  • edited April 2011
    I don't know about you but preg sex is the best I think he could just touch me and get me off As long as there is no blood you should be fine
  • Same here lol, but all the vibrations may still harm the bby just take it easy just like we cant get on rollercoasters or run...etc you can still enjoy sex just be careful
  • Me and my guy love rough sex and we are expecting twins our doctor said as long as the sex isnt causeing contractions its 100% perfectly safe
  • @mamaoftwo511 I completely underrstand bcause my husband and I get a little crazy and it was ok as long as I allowed time for everything to relax..now everyone is different so ill agree with kalikojenie that as long as your ok.. I woke up one morning after rough sex and had horrible cramping and ended up going to the er and luckily was ok so just trust how your body feels, it will let u know when things go wrong!
  • I've been having it fairly rough at least once a day the last 7 months and all good's on this front. You'd feel if something was wrong.