Hubby n I not agreeing....

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Ok heres the deal. I am making a registry and i picked out a crib i like. My husband told me theres no way his baby is sleeping in a crib. He said the baby needs to sleep in bed with me and he will sleep on the floor. I just dont agree with that. He said our baby will die of sids if in a crib. He has 6 kids from his previous girl n i have1..this is our 1st together (2nd but i lost a baby when i was prego). So i guess with all his kids he did that. however, with my daughter i was a single n lonely mom so i slept with her since day 1.. she was very attached to me n alao fell a couple times. I was also scared cuz my friends baby had just died of sids. But now at almost 3 she tries to sleep with me n is up my ass. And i do not want that again. I dont know what to do..i dont wanna fight when the baby comes. What would u do?

Comments

• Bad idea. Breast feedings so close fine till in a toddler bed no! Even a pack n play not with u.
  • I plan to keep my princess in a basinette in our room for the first couple of months then she will go in her own room, I got lucky though this is my second and hubbys first so he just goes with whatever I say since I've done it all before:)
  • Yea. Im not gonna bf tho. And i tried the pack n play with my daughter at like 6 mons n that didnt work so i was forced to have her sleep with me. But what if i do use the crib n god forbid the baby does die of sids..he will blame me forever n so will i =(