names that begin with T

2»

Comments

• Tunisia (like the country) was the name of a sweet girl I went to highschool with. Her nickname was toony.
  • No offense taken. Im grateful for Tiffany my mother wanted to name me Marina (no offense to the Marina's out there) but I would have gotten abused. Thank God my father stepped in with Tiffany.
  • Talisha cause that's my name yeah me
  • I see you've decided but ill still throw out a name. Tysley
  • @Mommy2_armani I loooove the name armani, an I like ur name 2 ;)
    @casella I actually like that name a lot,
  • Thanx I wanted a name that sounded mixed since I'm mixed with black and white one that was not to ghetto or to white and I found the Armani and feel in love with it
  • @Mommy2_armani I knw wat u mean. My kids r all mixd an I've said the same thing. Lol although my sons name is pretty ghetto but its not my fault lol he's named aftr his daddy tydrian lloyd jr. I call him tyty :)
  • My name's Traci, but I always hated it! Have you thought of a differnt name all together, but use a nickname that starts with a T. (I.e. Althea, but go by Thea.)
  • @tizpear no I hvnt gav that much thought. I want all of my kids 2 keep the same intials, I knw seems crazy lol my moms name is tracy, we considered naming our son that an call him tre for short.
  • Tell us once you decide what your naming the baby.
  • @casella boy: Tre'vyn Lamaud girl: Tavanti Lanay :) we aren't sure wat we're havin. We go 2mrw 4 a u/s if the baby cooperates hopefully we wil knw 2mrw. Do u hav names pickd out?
  • Tiernan. I LOVE that name. Tanalee too.
  • This one is somewhat different, I had never heard of it before until I met my. SIL: Tesica
  • @vtmamajuju that is a cute a name. But we jus found out yesterday that wer expect a baby boy :) so Tre'vyn it is. Wat names hav u picks out?
  • My name is Tennille...(te-kneel). I like it becaue i've never heard anyone with the name. My brothers name is Tanner and sisters name is Tara. I loooove T names and i'm also using a T name, but I'm still not sure if i'm having a boy or girl. I want something unique, but nothing too stereotypical....I LOVEEE Tytyn but some others I've found are Timmeree
    Treyson
    Trekk
    Twain
    Tulsa
    Truitt
    Traxtyn
    Trinity
    Tinsely
    Trypton
    Tyrney
    Talon
    Tayte
    Tyus
    Tyan/Tyen

Let me know what you decide, i'm curious...I don' find out my babys sex till May:(
  • Tara, I am a little partial, it is my name. I also like Teagan!
  • @tandtsbb I found out I'm having a boy so I dnt need girl names now. But I'm naming my baby boy tre'vyn (pronounced trey-vin) :) I really like several of the names u listed. I coulda swore in the begining it was a girl lol but I'm happy bouta boy. Let me knw wat u pick out
  • @jbandno3 tara is my big sisters name. I also like teagan an tate 4 a girl.
  • Tegan _ Tristan
  • Trisha.. trina ..tia...
  • I reallllly like Truitt for a boy or girl, it's different and I don't know a Truitt personally, so I think it could be gender neural. Others may feel differently, but I'd like to know your input on which you think...boy/girl or neutral?
  • @tandtsbb I really like truitt! Its very neutral I can see it both 4 a boy or girl. Is that the name ur considering?
  • It along with Tyten, and a few others. Tyrell(bd) will have the ultimate say, but right now he's still in awe that i'm prego. Its our first and I think he won't get excited until I start showing or he can hold our baby. Haha...but I definately want a T name. Thanks for the input @breewashington08