birthing class(:

edited April 2011 in Teen moms
BD and I went to birthing class today(: 5 hr long class! It brought us a hole lot closer and I think we both feel better(:
we already went to one the teen series one and it was more info wise and we already knew most the stuff covered but to day we learned more about relaxation techniques and we loved it(:
next week we cover breast feeding and taking care of baby(:
anyone else excited(:
anyone else have a certain birthing class they want to attend or have one they already attended?

Comments

• So no one cares about birthing classes??
    Just Pregly drama tonight? Lol
    awesome....
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I finished my birthing classes last week! My bd Is mad at me and not currently talking to me, so I went with my mom. (: she's had 4 kids so she knows everything there is to know about giving birth, so it was helpful having her there with me.
  • I would be excited for the birthing classes if my fiance wanted to go to them lol he's terrified to go though so it's gonna be like pulling teeth to get him to go.
  • @uncaffeinated_katie what's bradley classes? Like which class is it exactly? I took teen series and advanced one where its only two 5 hr classes... where we just kind speed through it.(:
    I loved to days class it was fun I wanna take more relaxation classes
    @myas_momma my mommy made mt bd go... he is 17 and lives with us so if he didn't my mom said he can go back with his parents.. lol we were arguing for the past 3 wks... and it kinda made us not mad at eachother(:
    @jennifurrfurr I hope it works out for u guys... he might like it(:
    some soon to be dads r just nervous...
  • Where do you get info on classes? And how far along when you take them
  • I got info from my birth center... the offer free classes if u have CUP and other certain insurance... u just need to take the birth center tour first...
    I was told u should take the birthing classes around 30 wks... I took my first class at 32-33 weeks...
    but I was taking teen parenting at my school to be better informed...
    @mschop
  • Ok thanks I got awhile to go then, I'm just wanting to get things going, I want to take all the classes and I want to take the CPR first aid classes too
  • I start going next week!!! In excited
  • edited April 2011
    @mschop You could enroll now and see if ur can get free classes...
    and u could start on CPR ones now(:
    I thinkits better to start w/ first aid and CPR(:
    then birthing class
  • edited April 2011
    @jalem its fun(: I hope u think its fun..
    I enjoy the relaxation stuff ALOT
    how far along r u
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.