Anyone with any of these conditions as well?

I am ten weeks along with my first pregnancy. I have a long history of medical problems, physical & psychiatric. Here are a few that I can remember.
I have had twelve surgeries over the past few years, for things ranging from a freak accident where an artery ripped off my spleen & caused me to lose over eight pints of blood, to five surgeries for hernia repair, four or five for scar tissue removal, plus other stuff.
TTP- Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (blood disorder)
Blood clots
Severe kidney failure
Anemia
Enlarged right ventricle
Multiple hernias
Scar tissue
High blood pressure
Bipolar disorder
General anxiety disorder
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Post traumatic stress disorder
I have one other psychiatric illness, but for the life of me I can't remember right now. I can't even remember all of my medical problems because I have so many! I only put down the ones I can think of.
I also have chronic abdominal pain, and I've been on heavy narcotics for that for over seven years. My regular dose of pain medicine would literally KILL a normal person! I am now off of all psychiatric drugs, and off all my painkillers. The doctor put me on Suboxone, but that's now the only thing I'm taking for chronic pain. I'm still in severe pain, but there's nothing I can do. I can barely get out of bed to do anything. Does anyone else have ANY of these problems? If so, what can I do?

Comments

• I have ptsd and anxiety and serve depression... I feel horrible for you...
    I can barely cope with what I have...
    I am sorry u had to go through all that...
    for me I take it day by day... now that im getting close to the end depression has gotten worse and wanna stay in be too...
    but stay strong mama(:
  • Stay strong mama. I have only 2 off your list of things, so i can only imagine what you r going through. Gl and remember take it one day@ a time
  • Thank you. I'm doing the best I can. Thankfully I have a wonderful fiancée who supports me & takes care of me.
  • I have depression. During this pregnancy i have had a bladder infection, a kidney infection, and kidney stones. I am on antibiotics til the end of my pregnancy.
  • I have ib polar ptsd and anxiety along with perscriptions for dilaudid. I am on busbar for the anxiety ir def is not as good as xanax but it does help.
    And i take percocet very occasionally as small doses are ik but u can't while on suboxone..

Sorry for the typos.
  • i feelk for u all n wish u all the best of luck thro ur pregnancys n motherhood
    my husband has aspergers syndrome so he finds it hard xxx
  • One of the meds I was on was Opana, which like Dilaudid, is oxymorphone. Did a doctor actually give you this, knowing you are pregnant? If I could take my opiates without hurting the fetus, I would have them quick with the swiftness. I can barely get up.
  • I'm pregnant with my second. (13 weeks). I have ITP, which os similar to ur TTP. Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. I had my spleen removed in 07 for it but still live with it everyday. I don't know much about ttp, but with itp ur spleen eats ur platelets. I had to get intravenious immunogloben and steriod ls when i was pregnant with my first. She is 2 now and she was born a 9 on the apgar scale. I know how scary it can be. Things will work out for you. If u don't mind me asking what exactly is ttp. Like is it a lot difderent from what i have?
  • A dr did give it to me .. It doesnt pass through thr placrnta but u cant take opiates long term only due to addiction that withdrawl would puy severve stress on thr baby