1st appointment today and nervous!

edited April 2011 in December 2011
I'm really nervous about going to the docs today I'm not sure why but i am is anyone else going for there 1st time to?

Comments

• Not me lol but I was extremely nervous beause my bd couldn't come with..he was working so my mom went... which made it ackward for me lol
  • Yeah my bf's working today aswell so I've got to go on my own and I've just registered at this docs this morning coz i only moved to this city in Jan :-( i feel like i did when it was my 1st day at school, lol x
  • AWw.. Good luck. My appt was alot of talking about my feelings lol.. You should have a urine test, pap, blood pressure and labs too.
  • I'm going too!!!! A little nervous.. but also excited
  • Today is my first appt too. 10 wks. I know it's gonna be a lot of talking nn dos n don'ts. Good luck!
  • Good to you missmykenzie and you to Alilboulding :-) I'll let u all know how just went after :-) x x x
  • Good luck to u guys today is my first time goin but am only 4 weeks n 2 days
  • It'll be great! Think if it as starting your baby adventure!
  • Aww i like that 'baby adventure' :-) expectingbabynumber3 I'm 4weeks and 6days :-) x
  • I tried to think like that the whole way thru my first pregnancy; even when I was sick. I've also found that becoming a mommy makes u so much more brave because it takes u out of your comfort zone and makes u do things u wouldn't think of doing by yourself before....
    How did your appt go?
  • Hope your appointment went well I'm waiting 4 midwife to ring me I'm abt 5 weeks today and due 7th Dec can't wait for my son to have a neo if SIS lol x
  • First appointment went really well I'm waiting to for my midwife to phone me should be today or tomorrow I'm due on the 7th of Dec to :) I'm really excited :-) x x x x
  • I'm due on 1st of dec I'm excited as well it's my first babi